Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Prophecy June 15 2012 'I Still Speak"

The Spirit of the lord has been pressing on me in prayer to share a prophecy, simple, yet powerful.

'The Lord says, I am the same, I change not, I still speak, I still speak, yes I still speak. Many do not believe I still speak, they have ear plugs in from their doctrinal belief, this is soon to be shattered. Is not prayer a two way conversation? why do so many just pray off an intercession list and call it quits, It is because they have not the spirit I freely give, the dead prayers are soon to change.

This issue will not be settled in heaven to those that think I no longer speak, it will be settled very soon when my full Judgments fall. The problem is many pray with only their head and not their whole heart, mind and soul. They pray, but they do not worship me, they do not first hallow my name and give me praise, I still ascend among the praises of my people. The lack of spiritual praise and the lack of praying in my spirit, are the root cause so many have ear plugs in, is they simply do not believe I still speak.

There is a famine of my word in their life, a famine of whole hearted prayer and praise, they do not talk to me and wait for me to talk back and so they miss so much I have to say.This is what will happen and how I will settle the matter here on earth and not in heaven. In the coming days, after America falls, and food is scarce,  I will in my faithfulness, after my chastisements on these ones, restore them if they repent, and when they do, I will speak, I will say this way walk, stop here, go there, hide here, do this, do not do that, they will hear me for the first time and it will be as it was in the book of Acts all over again. 

They will be told , they will see miracles, they will see and hear my servants , my angels speak and direct. They will be amazed to find out I still speak. This will bring into my remnant Church, once again a true unity as all will know and believe I still speak, as when my Church was born so shall it be in the coming days.

Many simply will not believe I still speak until it is life or death, but many do not have to wait, praise, worship, reverence, holiness, will come on all who ask, ask and you will receive, draw near to me and I will draw near to you. If you come to me now and listen I will tell you things you do not know.

Open your mouths and I will fill it, open your mouth and watch, see, hear what I say, because I still speak, I only look for those who will open their mouths so I can speak in them and to others.Many already hear, soon all will hear, some in fear and hard hearts, others in gratefulness, as I manifest my self to my people. Today if you will listen, when you come to me in prayer, give me a chance to speak, let me commune with your heart. I have so much to say, will you listen? Will you give me the time to speak, as you finish praying, make time to be still before me and listen for I still speak" 

 Pro 1:23  Turn you at my reproof: Behold, I will pour out my spirit upon you; I will make known my words unto you. 




2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I FEEL THIS BY HIS SPIRIT, AMEN YES HE STILL SPEAKS, OH HOW I PRAY THEY WILL LISTEN
    BLESS YOU DAN, THANK YOU FOR SHARING HIS WORD FOR US THIS DAY. I FELT THE CONFIRMATION BY HIS SPIRIT AMEN!

    DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTL sister Debbie, I was wondering where you have been, never heard from you o our last email is all OK. Good to read the comment and confirmation for my a thing is established by the witness of two or three amen. The lord bless you
    Evangelist Dan

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service