Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Lords Supernatural Strength Given To His Saints, Put On Your Deer’s Feet




Psa 18:10  And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

Psa 18:11  He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

Psa 18:12  At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

Psa 18:13  The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Psa 18:14  Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

Psa 18:15  Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Psa 18:16  He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

Psa 18:17  He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

Psa 18:18  They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

Psa 18:19  He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Psa 18:27  For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

Psa 18:28  For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

Psa 18:29  For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

Psa 18:32  It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psa 18:33  He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

Hab 3:17  Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

Hab 3:18  Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Hab 3:19  The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

If This psalm does give you a holy shout, you may need to check your pulse.
In the text Ps 18 vers 33 we have a great cross reference to Hab,

Hab 3:19  The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places

Psa 18:33  He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

We are promised in time of need we shall have feet like a deer, swift, strong, able to climb rocks to  the high place. I love the verse, one of my favorites in all the bible.

Psa 18:29  For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

Glory the lord. We can run, climb, walk to our high place, spiritually and literally if needed. To the reader that is older, this is a big deal as both writers said this when they were older. We are assured supernatural strength, in the times ahead, and in the days we live in.


It is not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit says the lord of Hosts, amen, it’s all his strength given to his saint's, we can stand on this.

No matter what enemy we face, Habb. no matter if in famine same thing, Joy, power and ability from our lord who gives this holy ability to be able to be strong and do great exploits in these last days as the prophet Daniel says. We will be able in the lord to do anything he wants us to, no fear, bold as a lion, and able to run through a troop.

Elijah was given this supernatural running strength when he out ran Ahab’s chariot, no small thing, fast and for a long distance, yes we can, and will be able to out run Chariots.

We see and read of the lord’s power and his heavenly agents; all will be in on this last day preservation of those called to be kept safe and alive.

We need this strength today, just to make it from day to day . We get it in prayer, the word, faith and trust in our lord. All we have to do is receive it as a gift, famine or no famine we will be strong, we in war will run through troops and leap over a wall. In the N.T. this is all about spirit warfare, and also possible real warfare, without a weapon, we will have the power, protection and provision of all we need to complete the race set before us, we have freely been given all things, all we have to do , is use these heavenly things. The unseen becomes the seen, we will see chariots of fire and be told; fear not there are more with you than against you. This is shouting stuff, faith building stuff and all from the truth of the Holy Word of our lord. It is not man, saying this, it is Jehovah, man is not God, we serve the only one true God and great in majesty He is, he will give this strength and victory, ability now and in the days ahead.

I am not getting any younger, so the thought of actual and supernatural strength really moves me, I will have, when needed the swift, strong, ability needed.

 When I get my deer’s feet, I hope they come in a size 12, doublewide, I have big feet lol.

I am just amazed by this whole portion of the bible, all I can say is meditate on it, claim it and go with it, as the lord enables you this day and in the days coming.







2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just came across your blog by doing a bit of blog-surfing and I'm glad I did. I really enjoy devotional blogs and it looks like you've got a great one going here. Keep up the good work!

    Have a blessed day!

    In Christ,
    Dakota - A Look at Life from a Deerstand

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a rare post a devotional one, the ministry is far from just devotional it is packed with long detailed studies, videos, and free e-books free music, a lot of controversy, apologetic's and detailed prophecy study, but to day was a devotional as it was meant to be so, I am glad you were blessed

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service