Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

When Saying, I am Only Human, I’m Only A Sinner, Becomes A Cop Out, A Powerful Message For Today



Exo 33:3  unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee, for thou art a stiffnecked people, lest I consume thee in the way.

Exo 33:4  And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did put on him his ornaments.

Exo 33:5  And Jehovah said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people; if I go up into the midst of thee for one moment, I shall consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

Exo 33:6  And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments from mount Horeb onward.

Exo 33:7  Now Moses used to take the tent and to pitch it without the camp, afar off from the camp; and he called it, The tent of meeting. And it came to pass, that every one that sought Jehovah went out unto the tent of meeting, which was without the camp.

Exo 33:8  And it came to pass, when Moses went out unto the Tent, that all the people rose up, and stood, every man at his tent door, and looked after Moses, until he was gone into the Tent.

Exo 33:9  And it came to pass, when Moses entered into the Tent, the pillar of cloud descended, and stood at the door of the Tent: and Jehovah spake with Moses.

Exo 33:10  And all the people saw the pillar of cloud stand at the door of the Tent: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man at his tent door.

Exo 33:11  And Jehovah spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his minister Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the Tent.

Exo 33:12  And Moses said unto Jehovah, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found favor in my sight.

Exo 33:13  Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found favor in thy sight, show me now thy ways, that I may know thee, to the end that I may find favor in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

Exo 33:14  And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Exo 33:15  And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.

Exo 33:16  For wherein now shall it be known that I have found favor in thy sight, I and thy people? is it not in that thou goest with us, so that we are separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth?

Exo 33:17  And Jehovah said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken; for thou hast found favor in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Exo 33:18  And he said, Show me, I pray thee, thy glory.

Exo 33:19  And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and will proclaim the name of Jehovah before thee; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.

Exo 33:20  And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see me and live.

Exo 33:21  And Jehovah said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon the rock:

Exo 33:22  and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand until I have passed by:

Exo 33:23  and I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my back; but my face shall not be seen. ( AV )

This is a very intense Study so hand on and let us learn. This Chapter 33 says a lot. The whole of the chapter means as Clarke says:

Exodus 33 
Moses is commanded to depart from the mount, and lead up the people towards the promised land, Exo_33:1. An angel is promised to be their guide, Exo_33:2. The land is described, and the Lord refuses to go with them, Exo_33:3. The people mourn, and strip themselves of their ornaments, Exo_33:4-6. The tabernacle or tent is pitched without the camp, Exo_33:7. Moses goes to it to consult the Lord, and the cloudy pillar descends on it, Exo_33:8, Exo_33:9. The people, standing at their tent doors, witness this, Exo_33:10.

 The Lord speaks familiarly with Moses; he returns to the camp, and leaves Joshua in the tabernacle, Exo_33:11. Moses pleads with God, and desires to know whom he will send to be their guide, and to be informed of the way of the Lord, Exo_33:12, Exo_33:13. The Lord promises that his presence shall go with them, Exo_33:14. Moses pleads that the people may be taken under the Divine protection, Exo_33:15, Exo_33:16.

The Lord promises to do so, Exo_33:17. Moses requests to see the Divine glory, Exo_33:18. And God promises to make his goodness pass before him, and to proclaim his name, Exo_33:19. Shows that no man can see his glory and live, Exo_33:20; but promises to put him in the cleft of a rock, and to cover him with his hand while his glory passed by, and then to remove his hand and let him see his back parts, Exo_33:21-23.

We read in the N.T. about this story, lets first look at what the N.T. says about it and than go from there to the gems in the chapter and story.

Heb 3:6  but Christ as a son, over his house; whose house are we, if we hold fast our boldness and the glorying of our hope firm unto the end.

Heb 3:7  Wherefore, even as the Holy Spirit saith, To-day if ye shall hear his voice,

Heb 3:8  Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, Like as in the day of the trial in the wilderness,

Heb 3:9  Where your fathers tried me by proving me, And saw my works forty years.

Heb 3:10  Wherefore I was displeased with this generation, And said, They do always err in their heart: But they did not know my ways;

Heb 3:11  As I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.

Heb 3:12  Take heed, brethren, lest haply there shall be in any one of you an evil heart of unbelief, in falling away from the living God:

Heb 3:13  but exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called To-day; lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin:

Heb 3:14  for we are become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end:

Heb 3:15  while it is said, To-day if ye shall hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Heb 3:16  For who, when they heard, did provoke? nay, did not all they that came out of Egypt by Moses?

Heb 3:17  And with whom was he displeased forty years? was it not with them that sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?

Heb 3:18  And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that were disobedient?

Heb 3:19  And we see that they were not able to enter in because of unbelief

Heb 4:5  and in this place again, They shall not enter into my rest.

Heb 4:6  Seeing therefore it remaineth that some should enter thereinto, and they to whom the good tidings were before preached failed to enter in because of disobedience,

Heb 4:11  Let us therefore give diligence to enter into that rest, that no man fall after the same example of disobedience.

Heb 4:12  For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The N.T. clearly teaches here there is no truth to the doctrine of unconditional eternal security, no one with an open heart and mind cannot disagree.

 It is plain and the conditional word IF is all over it. These are an example to the N.T. believer. The reasons Hebrews said they could not enter the promised land.

They were in un- belief, they were disobedient, The O.T. adds stiff-necked (rebellious) in the N.T. it uses the same wording, hard hearted.

One thing from of all this I want to bring out  is the fact the lord had, had it with his people, he said, ‘I am not going with you anymore, if I do I would kill them all’. I will send my angel, but I am not going, you will have my protection by my angel, but you will not have my presence.

 This so agonized Moses He entered the tent of meeting, the tabernacle. And pleaded with the lord, he said I am not going anywhere without your presence, your protection is not enough, manna is not enough, water is not enough, I want, I need your presence, or I will have nothing else.

We should have the same attitude, lord all I want is your presence, more than my daily food. What a craving for the lord’s presence, this is lacking in today’s generation.

Many are fine with a legalistic Church service, food on the table, T.V. to watch and fun in the sun. So few choose the best part, the presence of the lord. We should seek the presence of the lord, hunger for it, not be satisfied with anything but His presence, but so few are. As long as the needs are meet, the bills paid and you are in health, that’s Ok to most, well it should not be, not in the lords remnant holy bride. The bride should crave the presence everyday from their beloved bridegroom.

I have heard over the years many say, "I am a sinner saved by grace, thank the lord for N.T. grace, I am but flesh"

While this is true, it is also a copout, a spiritual laziness that is justified by N.T. grace.

 The word says, see you do not use the lords grace, (mercy) as an occasion to sin, yet in not walking the walk and fellowshipping with the lord, to continue to  displease the lord and think he will just say I understand, your just flesh, this holds no water.

The result, a dead, dry and miserable believer. Some say I just don't have anytime, I am so busy, clear your schedule, use time management, the word says , redeem the time wisely for the days are evil, time management takes discipline, but more than that it takes a heart that craves the presence of the lord, and will not settle for anything else.

In the O.T. text we read, it was getting so bad with the stubborn , stiff necked, unbelieving, grumbling people of the lord we find Moss moved the tent of meeting far away from where It should have been, inside the camp, not outside the camp.

 This has a N.T. application, as we read Jesus suffered outside the camp, and so let us go out and meet him, be like him, outside the camp where he was. This takes, doing something, a move on your part, going out to, an active action. I cannot beat this into your head, if you do not understand the lateness of the hour by now you are done. You may lose your salvation, blessing, and presence of the spirit, the spirit is a daily filling, not a one-time thing.

Take up you mat and walk, your mat, may be the mat of excuses, the mat of laziness, the mat of self, the mat of disbelief, the matt of a self absorbed life, and such, what is your mat? Pick up your mat and walk.

 Do not take this mat with you, or you will only fall asleep spiritually again, wake up saint, it is high time to wake out of slumber, O’ sleeping bride of the lord awake.

The word, in the N.T. says; behold the goodness and the severity of the lord. We should never take the lord for granite.

Moses moved the holy place away from the people, the lord rejected them and was going to kill them, this was going on for some time, the tabernacle was outside the camp, today that can mean the lord is outside from, and apart from the institutional dead Church under judgment.

 Whoever wanted to meet the lord in the tent of meeting had to leave the camp and take the walk outside and enter the meeting place.

 Many did not, but we read Moses and Joshua did. I like how Joshua , after Moses entered the tabernacle also entered with Moses, like Elijah’s servant, he was not going any where, he wanted nothing but the presence of the lord, and later he became the new leader that took Moses place.

 A hunger for the lord, comes from a love for him, with a heart of love we will want to enter in his presence, we do not need anyone to tell us to do it, read the word, prayer, we just do it. If you love me, Jesus said, you will abide in me and obey my words.

I posted a video sermon on this ministry site a while ago, its title, 'The Holy Spirit Has Left The building' It is very close in content to this message, its on the site and a short powerful word, you may want to watch it.

We are told in Hebrews see that we stay in the faith, steady, labor to enter that rest, be faithful, do not have a hard heart, have faith, this is essential. And the N.T. Christian will enter the final resting place IF, yes IF they do not do what the Jews did in the text chapter, we must do the exact opposite, the resting place , the promise land is heaven, and so we see the word IF plays a big part.

I have been seeing the lord moving in might and power again, the glory is falling and I would have nothing else but his presence, his voice his guidance. I want nothing, but His presence, direct words, comfort, power and his manifest glory.

Today we  were able to barrow our landlords nice vehicle so we could go down town, to Barstow, once I was around people, the spirit of the lord came over me, prophecies were given, salvation messages came forth, warnings of what is coming and it ended up with laying hands on a women of the lord to heal her brain tumor.

The power of the lord fell, it was an amazing day, I have said to minister on the internet is one thing, and our town having no one walking around, a short trip to town, people, activity, what more could an Evangelist ask for, an open door for active powerful ministry. The anointing broke yokes, and the power of the lord came on people, it was simply awesome.

This fire in my bones, this preparation comes from the daily craving and presence of the lord, the anointing is breaking yokes, the lord is saving souls, the lord is healing bodies.

 I am telling you now, the fields are ripe for harvest, get out and minister, now as the power is falling. The true spirit and gifts are exploding as said before; I am a first hand witness to this. The 4 years of wilderness wondering, purging, breaking, trials and tribulations, puts a fire on, and in you, that the darts of the devil can not hold back.

It is a God thing, not a man thing; open your mouth and he will fill it. We are entering a critical time, so the lord is moving swiftly to save and deliver people NOW.

Dear reader, put away all the mats of self, all the excuses why you’re spending no time with the lord in prayer and the word. The lord has a remnant for a reason, we are to be filled with power, passion for others, and extend the hand of mercy and truth to all we come across.

The presence of the lord, no one in the bible could do without it, no men of God could go without it, so how can modern man think he can, we are closer to the end times than when we first believed, we must redeem the time WISELY, we are in dark evil days, this is all the more reason to kill self, take the needed walk, desire to go out and meet the lord in the prayer closet.

 It lifts depression, lifts the wounded heart, it brings refreshing, blessing, the power of the Holy Spirit, and the direct revelation of the word of the lord, by his word, and from his mouth, as God still speaks, are you listening, are you entering, are you craving? If not, you will be depressed, make excuses and at the end of the day filled with half hearted service and an empty depressed mind, you can blame your self.

It is good to fellowship with others, it is good to talk and share, but if a fellowship of any kind just becomes a sounding board filled with people all saying how down they are, how depressed, how lonely, how hurt, this is not fellowship, its laziness’ that shows it's self by crying to a person when we should be crying out to our lord.

 Come on, get right with the lord, enter in, the water is fine and the glory of the lord is just waiting to fill you with power from in high, but you say, ‘I am flesh, I am a sinner’, yes, but also we are to mortify, kill the deeds of the flesh and die daily, become renewed and the spirit fills us to walk right in spite of the age old cop out, I am only human. so are you in?




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service