Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

How Precious You Are In The Lords Sight A Short Devotional Of Comfort



Psa 139:15  My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Psa 139:16  Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Psa 139:17  How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Psa 139:18  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Psa 139:2  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Psa 139:3  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

Psa 139:4  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

Psa 139:5  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

Psa 139:6  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.


Vrs 6 says it all, if we could only understand how precious we were to our lord, how as a loving Father he knows and sees all we would not, could not have a worry or care in the world.

We all need a fresh revelation of the love of Jehovah; he is the all in all. It sounds so simple, it seems to some trifle, many say, I know the lord knows al and loves me, but really do you? If you did, I dare say you would not be in any fear.

I know I often need to read the bible to renew my mind daily, claim the sweet truths and promises of our lord. David said such knowledge is to wonderful for me, and he takes it further by saying, it is high, I cannot attain unto it. If David had a hard time with it, so do many of us. It is beyond our ability to fully understand just how all knowing and powerful our lord is, it is truly high, it is one of the highest revelations that set men free.

In Jesus we see and hear the Father, In the O.T. they did not have Jesus, we now have the mind of Christ, and by Jesus and the Holy Spirit, it should be easier to obtain this revelation, but it still is not. The word speaks of eternity and heaven and says it is past finding out or understanding. There are many wonderful truths we accept by faith, we know these truth to be what they are truth, but getting from the head to the heart is a life long journey.

Dear reader, those that are truly His, we can gain great comfort from this Divine Psalm, we can rest in the lord, rest under his wings until the calamity be over past, (gone, done with).

The days we live in and the days coming will require such a revelation of just who the lord is, and how precious you are to him, with al your failures, sins, mistakes, you repent and at once you are forgiven, all along you are precious to him.

We may not feel it, many say, ‘I am not worthy of it’, and these are both true, we are not worthy of it, put that aside right now, and meditate on the lord holding you, carrying you and loving you, as his precious child.

Many parents can understand the love we have for our children, how much our Lord.

 He is the perfect Father; he has perfect love for his imperfect children. The lord never lets us down, or lets go of us, in spite of our failures, if we are truly his,  He has it all covered.

Dear reader, think on this, pray on this, and get a fresh revelation of the love of God and that fact you, yes you are precious in his site, and he knows all your thoughts, words, worries, and cares from afar, worry not, fear not he hears all. In addition, He is our all. What else does one need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service