Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Two Videos One Paul Washer, Coming Christian Persecution, The Second Will Make You Cry So Anointed Is Video Two Urgent SEE.

I have preached, written, taught about the coming Christian persecution, it is already here, but is getting worse every day. I found these two videos and all I can say is heed, be in prayer and listen.

Dear reader know this, it has already started, all over the world it is very bad right now as daily Christians are being killed. It will come as America falls. Paul Washer says it like it is.

Video two , all I can say if you have a dry eye after watching video two, you may need to check your pulse to see if your alive. One of the most powerful short videos I have ever seen. The song is simply the best set to the video, get ready to weep, and understand this is whats coming as history repeats.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service