Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

You Have Supernatural Power And Ability, Look To The Lord And Not Self And You Will See The Miraculous



Deu 7:17  If thou shalt say in thine heart, These nations are more than I; how can I dispossess them?

Deu 7:18  Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well remember what the LORD thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt;

Deu 7:19  The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby the LORD thy God brought thee out: so shall the LORD thy God do unto all the people of whom thou art afraid.

Deu 7:20  Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed.

Deu 7:21  Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

Moses was not talking to people that heard old stories about what the lord did to the Egyptians, as we today read in awe and wonder. It is true as Jesus said, ‘I tell you now Thomas, I say more blessed are those who believe and have not seen’.

This is a record of what happened in their generation, they saw the miracles, wonders, power and might of the almighty Lord. It was to say, look, you saw what the lord did before, so why are you afraid now?

We can learn from this a great deal. I know, I have seen many miracles, many deliverances, many victories, by the hand of the lord, thus to think I can not dispossess, take and receive all the lord has, if timidity in spiritual warfare is on me, it is my own fault.

 The lord is more than able, more than enough, the lord can do exceedingly, abundantly, more than we can ask or think.

I love that, exceedingly- abundance, that is powerful. I am a deep thinker, I have had very deep thoughts of great things I would love to do for the glory of God, no lack of thinking or dreaming in me.

Yet to our lord it is nothing, all our thoughts, plans, prayers, requests, fears, and such are nothing, the lord can and will literally blow your mind.

It will be a spiritual explosion that will leave you speechless and you will fall to the ground and worship His holiness.

We serve a mighty God, we serve the only true lord, there is no other. Many of us can remember many times the lord by grace, took us out of a situation , a mess, and tribulation  we knew it was only the lord that could have done it.

This is when the lord gets more glory, when we are backed in a corner with no way out, the lord steps in and makes a way out, he opens doors no man can close and he will close doors no man can open. Powerful stuff.

We do not see it, we read it, in faith we believe the word, doubts come in when things get hard, when you are hemmed in and do not know what to do.

 You feel so weak, and feel no way can I handle this, I cannot deal with this, I am shocked and in fear about what is coming.

 Listen, we serve a supernatural, powerful, miracle working lord, and we who have not seen Jesus, as his own people did, they saw the miracles, witnessed the resurrection, as in the text, they saw the mighty power of Jehovah displayed, we today have a greater blessing as Jesus said, we believe, but we have not seen what the ones in the bible did.

Understand this, you are more blessed it you believe by faith than those who saw and witnessed all of it first handed.

 Faith, it is all about faith, the lord honors our faith, our trust, he loves when we praise and adore him, who we do not see.

I honestly feel the true remnant Church is going to once again see the miracle hand of the lord, just as he did in the Exodus, I have seen it in my minds eye, believe it in my heart, and is backed up in the bible.

 This is why we have faith, this is why we are more blessed, because we believe in what is not seen, we serve the lord who makes the impossible, possible, the dead alive, the hungry feed and baskets left over, the God of more than enough.

Many may not see it yet, many are in a tight spot, but you will soon see it, you will soon understand why the lord had closed many doors, soon, very soon, you will understand many things you are now perplexed about.

 Than we shall say,' that’s why, Now I understand, thank the lord my prayer was not answered or I would have been dead, thank the lord I was hemmed in, or if the door opened I prayed for did open I would be dead, or in a very bad place'.

This should give you grate hope, great encouragement, because the waiting time, the planning time, the plans we make, the lord says, go on keep doing it, but watch what I am about to do for you, and in your life.

We shall leap like a calf in the stall, we shall mount up on eagles wings, we will be strong in battle, we will be strong and do great exploits, it is an exiting time coming , a dangerous time, a hard time, but a supernatural time.

 I look forward to see all the lord is going to do. I tell you know beloved, we serve the lord and he is the one that will establish us, and move in might and power as our generation has never seen.

 This will be exclusively to the remnant bride, no worldwide outpouring as false prophets say, or those who do not understand. It will be global, it will be powerful, but it will be for those that are truly his.

If you are truly one of his, get ready , yes Judgment is coming, his beloved are not called unto wrath, we have the victory and we will be empowered to do the impossible, PTL, what a mighty Lord we serve. Get ready because here He comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service