Friday, August 1, 2014

Wiseman Music Video Urgent Mission Records-This Is One Wild Song

I am posting two more songs set to  video, pitcher stills, soon coming from the new CD some real out door footage . 

I did this song for a project, an Indy film never panned, the film was not good and withdrew rights to use it.
The message would not be clear with out a video. Very , very different, I say that a lot , because I strive to be creative and always different every song I do I try to make it theatrical, full, complex and different, this song accomplished my personal goal. Very contemporary warning. LOL. Powerful truth message, new age or Jesus.


I will never forget in an interview something Carmen said concerning music and pushing the creative envelope, he said, " The closer we become to the creator, the more creative we will be".







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service