Saturday, September 6, 2014

"TRUE LOVE" A must, One of the most powerful insperational video's you will ever see!-Repost Must Pass It On

I will say, the You Tube Introduction is no exaggeration, wow.



The Story in the dramatic video , I have never seen such a thing, this would be one you will want to share. It is a mini movie , a preacher  preaching, the video I assume on the screen. Beyond Hollywood quality. This will as the You Tube user says; Below , this will do the job, if you are not touched, blown away, by this one, you need to check your pulse.


I beg all to watch this and please pass it on, use it. The most suborn non- believer will have a hard time holding back the tears. I read one comment. The person, said, 'I am not religious at all, but  this touched me'. Amazing find, top quality and what a tool to use. If anyone that sees this accepts Christ, please comment, or email me. If you were touched by this please comment. This may be one of the very best movie, Gospel shorts I have ever seen.


I wept, you may need some tissue before you see this. To the believer, this will give you a new appreciation for Jesus death on the cross and his resurrection, I just can not believe the quality. Who ever did this  for the Evangelist, it was top dollar. I know production, this was not cheap. Jesus in this short, wow! whoever played him, it made me feel renewed and grateful. This will stay with you for a long while, mark my words


 Published on Aug 5, 2013

This is a story of love that will leave you in a state of awe. If you have ever doubted you are loved this one is truly for you.
A MUST SEE and a real TEAR JERKER
Open up your heart and take a journey into the lives of a Father and a Son and see how they both change the world with a single choice.
Therealtruthseeker


Evangelist Steve Hill




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service