Translate

Thursday, October 30, 2014

And The X On The Back Of The True Christian Keeps Getting Bigger, -And A Short Prophecy

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I have been going through things harder and no time in between events, situations, needs, attacks, and such. I have read a couple emails from some Good brothers in the lord, had a long talk on the phone with a dear friend in the lord Zack, It seems all I talk to, are saying the same trials by fire seem to be hitting harder than ever. I, and you reader are not alone.

The lord spoke clearly to me concerning this last year, the spirit said, " A great attack was coming against the remnant, but at the same time a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit, on His holy Bride"

This has happened to us, just as we were for told, a year later, now I am hearing from others going into the battle for their life.

I was thinking on this, the lord plainly said, and this is not a rocket science insight, or revelation, it is simple, and anyone can understand it.

The lord said," My Remnant bride grows smaller every day, and because of this, the ones who are still faithful in me, my word, my will, they stand out more, the once holy crowd is being sifted and separated, I see, I know, who are mine, the enemy sees and knows those who are mine as well, and it is a mark, this holy X that grows bigger every day, it is your assurance, no matter what you go through, it is also your covering, as I use my Holy Spirit and Angels on your behalf, and so, this is why my Spirit is falling in greater grace, as it is now needed by my holy remnant bride that has that holy X that grows bigger everyday, do not fear, put on my holy Armour, put on me, stand by faith do not give up, and do not compromise, the X will get bigger, the attacks will become stronger, but greater is he who is in you, than he who is in the world."

Our text in 1 Jn clearly teaches this spirit of Antichrist is already at work in this dark world. It was than, it is now, we are the generation of the last day remnant, and we will encounter now the same things our lord did while he was on Earth, more demoniac s, more everything. The devil knows your name. I posted a video sermon a while back, called, " Does The Enemy Know Your Name", or Does the Devil Know Your Name" ?

It spoke about , how in Acts, these Jewish men tried casting out demons from a man, in the name of Jesus, but were not Christians. The devil said Paul I know and Peter I know, but who are you? That is the case, and the demons tore these false Christian copy cats, playing with the name and authority of Christ to shreds. They paid the price, they were not known, they did not have a big X on their back, but Paul did, Peter, others, Jesus the biggest. The devil knows your name, this is what is going on, and why we are being attacked, it will not stop, it will become much more hard in the days coming.

We are being trained, as I often say, To contend with the horsemen, we are in training. When you train in some target sports you have an X on the target, but guess what, we have Armour to take that flaming dart out, and put the flame out. This is not saying we will not be buffeted, go through hell on earth, and bad things, but it means we are the over-comers, that have not been overcome with compromise.

So, stand firm in the faith, pray, study, seek the lord, stand on his word, and be a spiritual over comer , we win, we already have, and the Devil hates this, and knows his time is short, our time, if we remain faithful....is eternal, amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service