Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Minister 2 Minister vid 3, super short Video Did not come Out Only 15 min Shot In Yermo, Ca Park . And A Thank you To Deb From N.V.

This is very short 15 min vid. I thank Deb From N.V. as I show the back pack she sent long ago, sister use it every day, after This is very short 15 min vid. I thank Deb From N.V. as I show the back pack she sent long ago, sister use it every day, after my thank you and ask Gods blessing on her, as I settle in I give a short word about not looking at numbers, we may never know , this side of Glory the impact we make on lives.


You Tube description of Video,

I shoot a different video for the series, I was shooting where I am, my area, small Yermo Ca, only 15 min came out, I was taking a rest from my walk, stopped at the small local park where I have tried to reach people. I am sitting and talking , the opening is just that an opening, a few min. on not looking at numbers, how many disciples you have this is very short 15 min vid. I thank Deb From N.V. as I show the back pack she sent long ago, sister use it every day, after my thank you and ask Gods blessing on her, as I settle in I give a short word about not looking at numbers, we may never know , this side of Glory the impact we make on lives.







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service