Saturday, October 11, 2014

Word in Due Time Prophecy OCT 11 2014 Deteriorating

Saturday, October 11, 2014
Deteriorating – October 12, 2014

My children, the world is deteriorating by the day, it is the time that you are in. Many do not observe the time, everything that has been foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. There is a time for everything and I am in control of time. Nothing is out of My control. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am King, Lord and Master. I know the end from the beginning. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will not deteriorate but will last forever and have eternal value.

Do not love the world and the things of the world, it is deteriorating, it will change, never to be the same again. You are not citizens of the world but strangers, aliens, that is why the world only loves its own. It will get worse, not better. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, endure, bear it all for Me and My Kingdom. I will not disappoint you.


You live in the midst of a wicked generation, everything is deteriorating, falling apart because they do not care. Many do not even know how to blush, everything has become acceptable to them, even the things that are an abomination to Me. There are no moral values among this wicked generation, no holiness and no godliness. Everything is deteriorating at a fast speed, many are on their way to destruction, if they do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance although it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent. Repent and live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom.
http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service