Translate

Friday, February 27, 2015

A Predictive Prophetic Word

 NOTE UPDATE-Word came to pass, the Nepal EQ. Three days before the start of May. PTL


I write this in holy fear and trembling, I sent this to the Free College Board members Yesterday in the monthly Newsletter. I mailed this to a couple people, now I will simply paste it as I told the board, than I will go and run and hide for a few months. LOL.



PROPHETIC WORD;



Between today, and Before the start of May less than 3 months, there is going to be a very, very large seismic event.

I mean big, like Christ Church N.Z., Japan, The great earth quake will  not be a normal one , flatten a populated area, or a volcano, or a tsunami caused by a sea quake. This will be the biggest one in history, and the lord says, this will be so, and it is his holy trumpet call to warn the nations 2015, Judgment comes on the West and Earth.( so it can be a EQ on land, tsunami, or volcano, unknown)



Location, could be Christchurch N.Z. again? I feel that, but I was not given the location. I have told no one of this yet, only my wife. I am praying before I post and do a video on this.



This is a very predictive prophecy, I will not post it until the lord says the OK, it is a sign of the things the lord gave me in detailed prophecy, splitting the year in to 4 groups of 3  months and events that will happen in the 3 months of this year.



After this great seismic event you will know, maybe all will know, God still speaks, he warns his bride and sinners and backsliders to return to him, that is the reason, to wake up people, and a call to repentance. All to point to the Glory of our lord, not a man, not a ministry.



Hard days are coming.

Be in prayer, this is a spiritual 911 now event.



I was in fear and trembling when the lord gave this to me a week ago. I prayed last night, "Lord I must have you confirm this word, I do not want to bring reproach on your name, I matter not, you're name does, I must have you tell me, confirm this".



Less than 30 min later, I was on the internet, I do not know exactly how I even found this.

I do not have cable, so some of you may have seen this. A documentary put out this year 2015, the title, “The day that changed my life".

The title caught my attention so I read about it, guess what, it is a documentary on the great EQ that hit Christ Church N.Z. 30 min later I was shown this, my wife got up, she knew about this, I have the year written on paper it was on the white board. I told her I was crying out

to the lord, what do I do? I am to afraid to make this public, what if it does not happen, I will bring reproach on the lord. I told her about the Documentary 30 min later, as I asked for a 100% proof, sign, from God this word was true, and that 30 min span, I find the documentary on Christ Church, she and I almost fell down, we both said, only God could have shown me this, right after I pleaded for a true sign . Wow.



Beloved we are in a time of crises, a true spiritual 911, I plead for all of you to pray, seek the lord and be ready for some very hard days THIS YEAR, starting asap. alert Christians, no fear, you will start to face unexplainable trials and tribulations this is of the lord to drive you to his presence, its only Jesus now, its only our walk, holy humble service, to glorify his name in ‘this present darkness’- great book. Beloved, seek him, open your mouth and he will fill it.



Have faith, and trust, do not let anything put you in fear, as the trials increase so will our lords grace and power that he alone will give to see us through this event, and things to come in our own personal life's. 

The lord gave me the woes, and the words for the remnant bride, during this time a outpouring, the real deal will start in his true people, individual and corporate. It has started with us , as foretold, and at the time the word was given. They lord will move, he will pour out, and keep you , he will guide, provide, protect, we have His word on it, 'he will never leave us or forsake us'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service