Translate

Monday, March 9, 2015

I am merciful – March 09, 2015-Word In Due Time

http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com

My children, I am merciful and that must be your character also. Be merciful like your Abba Father. Many in the world are lost, dying without Me every day and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am merciful to those who repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

I do not delay My coming like so many believe and think, but I am merciful and do not want anyone to perish but come to repentance. That is why I am warning and calling many to repentance in this hour. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. Many will even die today without Me, do not wait, repent and you will live, if you continue to be stubborn and refuse you will perish. The one who comes to Me humbly and remorseful, I will never chase away. I am merciful.

Be merciful yourselves also to the lost. Pray for them. The devil has lulled many asleep and they must wake up before it might be too late. I find no pleasure in the death of sinners but rather that they repent to receive mercy and grace from Me. I love and I care for all, I am merciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service