Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Coming Second Exodus Pt 3 New Part, New Insight

Isa 49:8  Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

Isa 49:9  That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

Isa 49:10  They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Isa 49:13  Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for Jehovah hath comforted his people, and will have compassion upon his afflicted.

Isa 49:14  But Zion said, Jehovah hath forsaken me, and the Lord hath forgotten me.

Isa 49:15  Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, these may forget, yet will not I forget thee.

Isa 49:16  Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Gill:

they shall feed in the ways; not in the broad road and highways of sin, but in the ways of God, in the word and ordinances: this denotes the publicness and pleasantness of them, and the plenty of provisions in them; and yet where it might not be expected, and where exposed to enemies: the allusion is to cattle, that are drove from place to place, and as they pass along feed in the ways upon such pasture as they there find; and suggests, that the saints are travellers, and as such have food provided them by the way:

and their pastures shall be in all high places; on hills and mountains, which are often barren and unfruitful. The Targum is,

"in or by rivers of water shall be the place of their habitation.''

Barnes:

They shall feed in the ways - In the remainder of this verse, and in the following verses, the Messiah is represented under the image of a shepherd, who leads forth his flock to green fields, and who takes care that they shall be guarded from the heat of the sun, and shall not hunger nor thirst. The phrase ‘they shall feed in the ways,’ means, probably, that in the way in which they were going they should find abundant food. They should not be compelled to turn aside for pasturage, or to go and seek for it in distant places. It is equivalent to the language which so often occurs, that God would provide for the needs of his people, even when passing through a desert, and that he would open before them unexpected sources of supply.

And their pastures shall be in all high places - This means, that on the hills and mountains, that are naturally barren and unproductive, they should find an abundance of food. To see the force of this, we are to remember that in many parts of the East the hills and mountains are utterly destitute of vegetation. This is the case with the mountainous regions of Horeb and Sinai, and even with the mountains about Jerusalem, and with the hills and mountains in Arabia Desert. The idea here is, that in the ways, or paths that were commonly traveled, and where all verdure would be consumed or trodden down by the caravans, and on the hills that were usually barren and desolate, they would find abundance. God would supply them as if he should make the green grass spring up in the hard-trodden way, and on the barren and rocky hills vegetation should start up suddenly in abundance and all their needs should be supplied.

This is part three of the first revelation of a coming second Exodus the lord gave me a few years ago. It is odd, I was on my you Tube channel and looking at some old, videos, some are very poor quality. Three years ago approximately, I have a video posted called ‘the coming Second Exodus’. Since that time I noticed more than a few now have words, sermons, on the coming second Exodus, most are word of faith, and shallow in their message of false hope. The revelation was, and is, concerning when things fall apart, and how  it will be very hard , but the lord, by his grace will provide for a spared world wide remnant of real Christians that have not bowed to things of the world, pilgrims and strangers passing through this Earth.

Yesterday I was in deep thought about what we still need for the end time mission( End time meaning, the Tribulation in the USA, not the end of the world), filling more water jugs, and tending to my seedlings and such. I was overwhelmed for a moment, I cried out to the lord and said, “Lord we are not ready, we need so many things, we must get before all this happens". The lord gave me this word from Isa. I found great comfort in it and promise. The lord has told me many times, “What you do not have I will provide, I will make a way in this wilderness and I will bring manna from heaven and water from a rock”.

I said to the lord," My lord am I in delusion, can these things really be, many of your dear saints died, and are being killed today in the middle east, Africa, other places, they were not spared, the ‘Fox's Book of Martyrs’, these ones were not spared, am I being miss lead, a false hope, who are we?"
The lord spoke with a heavy hand, he said, " With me there is never any false hope, if your  hid in me, if you are inscribed in, and on, the Palm of MY hand, if you trust me without doubt will I abort you, forsake you?"

This text says, NO.

I have no idea about how or what the Manna will be, how the lord will provide water in a waterless place, but he has said, long before he gave us this large mission field for such a time as this. The place, the exact location, was shown before we ever saw it, and the first revelation was given just a few hundred yards from this exact location, it was the place in 2011 I saw the Calico Mountains with a water fall, I saw manna lit, manna falling down like snow. The lord is speaking things we know so little about, he is showing many reading this, sound doctrine not mystical things, the unseen will be seen, and the unknown will become known. The lord is building faith; he is trying our hearts, hard times, tribulations with out end, out of love to prepare us, as a literal boot camp. No one likes their drill sergeant, after boot camp you are now battle ready and you end up loving, or at least respecting that seemingly hard drill sergeant, you understand at graduation it was all for a reason and it is to make you ready , prepared for the battle field. It is the same in our Spiritual walk, it seems unfair at times, you feel over looked but you are not.

Beloved, all you are going through has a purpose, our lord never does and allows anything without a purpose, it is so past understanding and finding out at times you get perplexed, understand, without question, it is time to do what the lord says, take leaps of faith and move, it is time to move into what the lord is telling you. Today move in what the lord says to do, and do not do what he says stop doing. The small still voice is speaking, do you hear it? Are distractions drowning out that small still voice? Do not let events, problems or fears, drown out the lords small still voice, soon the lord says, It will not be a small still voice, soon it will be a shout, soon it will be loud, without mistake and you will tremble, enemies will tremble as the lord soon makes himself known for who He is. The holy, powerful lord God.

There is a real coming second exodus, who will be part of this, I do not know, I do know they are world wide and we will met in Glory and share our stories of how faithful the lord was when the towers came crumbling down, and the walls of our Jericho’s fell.

I have been walking around to certain places I once found things that could be useful, I have noticed of late, almost all these places, things are no longer where they were, the things are gone, places gone, and now just lots, or places with new, no trespassing signs. I was crying out to the lord concerning this, I said, “Now what my lord, this thing and that thing are gone, what now?" Again the lord spoke with a heavy hand, he said, “I am still the I Am, can I not do anything I want? I can make water out of nothing, I can create anything at anytime out of nothing, I swallowed up the 70,000 sons of Kora that sinned in the wilderness, I can do such things again, when I see it is a need, I can still feed a mass with a loaf of bread and two Fish, I can and will do anything, I am still able, oh ye of little faith, I am still the one true God, creator of all, the lamb was provided the lion of the tribe of Judah now is, I change not, you do, I have not, only believe and you will see my glory. This is my word and my name is stamped on it and sealed with the lambs blood that I provided as Jehovah I change not only believe ".

I fell on my knees and cried Holy, Holy, Holy to the God that can not, will not, fail us, reader only believe and you will see the glory of the lord, I know that I know this is real. The coming second exodus is more real today than it was in 2011 when this word was given. I believe it now, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service