Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Day Of The Whirlwind-The Day Of Battle-Prophetic Word



 I was laying in bed full awake, just resting, suddenly out of no where I was given a strong vision and word, the word was whirlwind over and over, I jumped up, my wife was in the kitchen and an out bursting of the word whirlwind, was given.

“The lord’s whirlwind is on us, the Judgment, a battle, distress, perplexity, a great whirlwind a call to holy repentance a call to the apostate Church, a whirlwind is coming sudden”

The first thing that took me by surprise was it was a suddenly, not a new word, not a new message, as many know, but it came in holy power and very strong. After, I thought of the Jan 2014 Prophecy, it spoke of a whirlwind, I saw whirlwinds and the word was the enemy is assembled waiting the word, the time, the OK of the lord. I had to look into this word in the bible, I know I read it many times, it has different meanings, sometimes it is an army, famine or pestilences from the lord, lit. storms and hurricanes- Typhoons, whirlwinds in a couple places mean snatched away, as Elijah was taken by the whirlwind, the chariot of fire to heaven, only in that place, so I thought, ‘Lord what are you saying, why is this so urgent’, after thought, prayer, praise I turn as always to the plumb line, the Holy Word, so this study is on Whirlwind, the message I assume the lord is speaking of a lit. War and a lit. Famine and desolation's.

I read on ‘the  economic collapse blog ‘ about the Ca St drought, it shows a map from 2011 to this year, the word, ‘before the seed is sown’ that turned into a book and prophecy was born from that word, and the ministry started to grow in leaps and bounds in 2011-2012. Some things did not come to pass, as I looked at things going on now, I see they are coming to pass, and it started in 2011, when the word was given in late 2010. That post caught my eye, I know of it, and yes weather patterns change all the time as the post points out.

What I am staring to see are the many words given are coming to pass, the exact date was not correct sometimes, other times spot on, this word, has been on going, and I was told as Isaiah, until the cities be without habitation, when the Prophet asked how long he must keep preaching Judgment.

I am seeing certain ministers that just 4-5 years ago were speaking, preaching as watchmen, now are preaching how we have time, so, so many you would know them If I were to name them, still true men of God, but their message has changed, some I am shocked by the change, this shows the message is old, out dated and many Christians are feeling the same, hopeful, maybe the lord will not bring all this on us if we repent as a People. It is past 2 Chron 7:14 if my people….2Ch 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Watchman have been sounding the alarm 40, 50 years, no change, but Change is what we hoped and prayed for, it never came , corporately , individually yes, and so few Churches woke up.

Corrie Ten Boom warned of this, the Western Gospel of ease and painless service, China was under persecution and once out of the Nazi Camp she went to China and ministered, the Christian leaders in China asked her,” Why did your ministers-missionaries- tell us we would not face such hardship, we were told we would be rapture-d out of these sufferings, we were not ready, we were given false hope and many fell away and now it destroyed the Church”. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge and the false hope, yes there is a hope and a false hope, and many are in a false hope. I understand many have different temperaments, some are real honest people that feel things can be turned around, and False Prophets that say, nothing is coming, others, dooms day prophets , watchman on a wall, they see it different, so it is Ok to have hope, just understand, false hope is no hope, or good at all, for the days on us and coming.

The lord said, the whirlwind is on us. Let us look at what the bible says; first, I know we are not in hurricane season, tornado season yes, one of these? A hurricane is not sudden, an F5 tornado could be, it may be so, but I know the lord was speaking of famine, pestilence and war. ‘The Big Three’ as I often say, are in the O.T. Judgments we read over and over these three things attributed to Judgment.

Amo 1:14  But I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour the palaces thereof, with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind:

Hebrew Whirlwind, not used in N.T.

BDB;

H5492

סוּפה

sûphâh

BDB Definition:

Suphah = “honeycomb: overflow”

1) storm-wind (noun feminine)

2) a place east of the Jordan (noun proper locative)

Strong’s;

H5492

סוּפָה

sûphâh

soo-faw'

From H5486; a hurricane: - Red Sea, storm, tempest, whirlwind, Red sea.

JFB:

Amos 1:14

Rabbah — the capital of Ammon: meaning “the Great.” Distinct from Rabbah of Moab. Called Philadelphia, afterwards, from Ptolemy Philadelphus.

Tempest — that is, with an onset swift, sudden, and resistless as a hurricane.

Day of the whirlwind — parallel to “the day of battle”; therefore meaning “the day of the foe’s tumultuous assault.”

So, The Day of The Whirlwind Is on us. The days are numbered for the USA and the West to be a free people sad to see it go.

To the true Christian, we have nothing to fear; if a famine comes we will, and can do, today, as in the days ahead, as the Prophet Habb. said.

Hab 3:16  I heard, and my body trembled, My lips quivered at the voice; Rottenness entereth into my bones, and I tremble in my place; Because I must wait quietly for the day of trouble, For the coming up of the people that invadeth us.

Hab 3:17  For though the fig-tree shall not flourish, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labor of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no food; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls:

Hab 3:18  Yet I will rejoice in Jehovah, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Hab 3:19  Jehovah, the Lord, is my strength; And he maketh my feet like hinds' feet, And will make me to walk upon my high places.

We have the lord’s word, and we can rest in that. Think on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service