Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

I bring to remembrance – May 30, 2015-Word In Due Time Prophecy

http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/2015/05/i-bring-to-remembrance-may-30-2015.html

My children, I will bring to remembrance all those things I want you to know. Some things you have forgotten about but I will bring them back so that you will be reminded of them at My time as I wish. I do not forget like so many believe and think. Many made empty promises to Me and others and did not keep them. I will bring them to remembrance. Those who have ears to hear will hear.

My promises do not fail. I bring them to remembrance so that you can know I am the Almighty, the One who is, who was and who is to come. I am no man that I will lie. I work all things out for good. I do not fail. Believe and trust Me, what I have promised to you also I am able to fulfill. I do not forget.

Those who procrastinate on things, who have unfinished business, I will bring it to your remembrance. Do not procrastinate on any unfinished business or assignment for My Kingdom. Time is of the essence. People are dying every day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Yield to Me, My Spirit will bring everything to your remembrance. Do not grieve My Spirit like so many do when I bring these things to their remembrance. Many do not like changes, but changes are good and necessary. Yield and cooperate, listen and obey Me when I bring something to your remembrance.

Thank you sister for your faithful service.

What I have to add.

All I can say is amen. At 55 I am losing things I used to know, part of getting older, forgetting and such. This is what it said to me, and our promise that when we need to remember something the lord will bring it to our mind, two verses comes to mind.

Luk 21:14  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate beforehand how to answer:

Luk 21:15  for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to withstand or to gainsay.

Take Ginko, or Gotu Kola, esp in 50's when you start to forget things, it does help. Pray that you would have the Mind of Christ, we are promised we can have the mind of Christ, also the lord said  " when the Holy Spirit comes He will being all to your remembrance", may this be so, darn where did I put my reading glasses, ooppss, I have them on, time for stronger lens, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service