Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Death Of The Internet Has Started-2015 Prophecy Coming To Pass-Huge News

Web-sharing censored!' Activists unite to 'Save the Link' from restrictive laws
Over 50 groups are collaborating in an attempt to save the internet from “breaking” by standing up against laws on censoring hyperlinks or charging fees for linking. They warn laws such as the one mulled by the EU would stifle freedom of expression.
Dozens of companies from over 20 countries have joined the campaign, along with over 25,000 people so far, in an effort to push back against the “powerful media conglomerates,” who want people to become liable for merely linking to certain content.
“The web without links is like a world without roads,” states the coalition organized by the Canadian OpenMedia.ca.

I have been saying for a while now, soon we will have no internet freedom. I see from the above article it has started. I have been looking for things and this is a big one. No links, or pay to link. That is a huge blow to what we know as a free internet, or internet freedom.

The biggest blow of all I have seen is what Pay pal is getting ready to pull, not good.
As of July 1, 2015 pay pal has a new rule, a new thing and it is not good. A site that uses or has a pay pal account, meaning, like this one, no big deal I see a dear sister only see it, but even one person, and guess what, Pay pal has al intellectual property rights to all content, meaning the college, my books, my music everything, and can do what ever they want, be in far in the past.
The new Pay pal law reads as follows.

Amendment to the PayPal User Agreement.

1.    Intellectual Property
We are adding a new paragraph to section 1.3., which outlines the licence and rights that you give to us and to the PayPal Group (see paragraph 12 below for the definition of “PayPal Group”) to use content that you post for publication using the Services. A similar paragraph features in the Privacy Policy, which is removed by the addition of this paragraph to the User Agreement. The new paragraph at section 1.3 reads as follows:

“When providing us with content or posting content (in each case for publication, whether on- or off-line) using the Services, you grant the PayPal Group a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and promise not to assert such rights against the PayPal Group, its sublicensees or assignees. You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any intellectual property right: your provision of content to us, your posting of content using the Services, and the PayPal Group’s use of such content (including of works derived from it) in connection with the Services.”

I do not even know what to say to this. If I had any other way I would not use pay pal.
This is the start of a great loss of internet freedom. I was very upset at first, than I thought,” I would to God they would use take all my writing, music and maybe get saved”. It is much worse than that, what all this means, with the above story is I will not be able to link to main stream sites, almost any site, if they feel it is an extreme site, like this site alone and alternative media I will not be able to, if I have in the past, and I have I am liable.

This will fore out all alternative media information, I may have to delete many, many posts. This is a pain, some 500 plus posts may be gone, maybe more.  It will be the dot your I’s cross every T’-meaning every word posted would have to be very careful and the freedom to say, link anything gone, fact, not conspiracy, thus internet freedom, the death of it starts July 1 2015.

This is no surprise to me; I have wrote and spoke of it many times. It starts and as the lord said in 2015. In the 2015 prophecy I was given, one was internet freedom will be gone, before and when WW3 starts, so no truth can come out. This means the death of sites like this and many others official kick off of death is July 1. The lord told me years ago, said it would be 2015, and we see yet another prophecy coming to pass. I do not know what many will do, I do not know how much longer anyone will have any freedoms, and it is the start of the fall of the West. The year of Chaos 2015, it has been so; it has been loud and clear.

Paul in prison comes to mind, Paul was bound, but the word is not. Jer in prison in the court yard, he was bound, but the word was not, the lord used Baruch to transcribe Jer’s prophecies while captive.

The lord is in full control 2015 we are seeing a great push with all we see, great Judgments keep falling, and reader they will increase3 more and more with no stop, more EQ’s , more Viruses, more wars and rumors of war and than an economic collapse. All in 2015, and my some time in 2016 no one will even know America and other places.
I have a post on more facts of the Ayin series that came to pass, sound doctrine and not the flaky stuff many have posted about the mystical, prosperity so called insights top Ayin., more from the news desk on the Bird-flu situation, all will be posted to day, and I may later have to delete before July 1, or find an alternative payment and can Pay pal, I would pray to do that, but without even a bank account, I have looked all over and see no way aside from just close it and have any donation use a USPS M.O. or  other ways.

If I were to close the account that would solve the issue, pray for me, this ministry and as always if anyone can help, NOW would be a good time, still one person. Listen if you come often, if your feed, blessed by this ministry, if you believe in what we do, and what were doing please pray for us and please if you can we need many things, Its all coming down NOW so please act NOW. Thank- you to the one sister same one, who sent some rice, beans amen.
Beloved this is it, 2015 I know that I know what the lord said in this years prophecy is unlike all other years why? The things are going just as told, thus be in prayer we are in serious times.

2 comments:

  1. Brother Will:. Ok, it's under a different section. 15.5 License Grant from You to PayPal; IP Warranties. You need to read the above & below. https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/ua/pdf/US/ints/ua.pdf

    Here is a detailed answer from a lawyer.
    http://www.thelawtog.com/what-do-the-paypal-proposed-change-mean-to-my-business/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the information, I will look into what you sent, I have had very cr3dible people say different and they know Law, so I will look into this, it will make my life and ministries a lot better if I can keep using Pay pal I must use it for on line stuff for the college that is free, and the one person who gives Pay pal is the way to go. Thank you so much I hope this is all good. Any other information would be accepted 100%.

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service