Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2015

This One Thing I Do-Do You?-Out Doors Very Short Video Sermon





This is a very short word; it was given at what we call our Acts Ch 2 place. An abandoned gas station. It was less than two months till we got the mission grounds. We had no idea what the lord was doing. He had us go across the street and just start to have a service a few days; it is off Yermo road a main traffic road, for many people. About 2 weeks of 24/7 praise, worship, and the lord kept saying, go back to the last building in Yermo and keep openly praising me and doing some messages. This was one of two recorded there.



Many things happened at that time. The lord gave many Prophecy’s, the ‘Time To Leave Zoar' message, posted in text, the open vision of the very place we are at now.



Across the street there is one building, an old Motel. In the other video I yelled out, as much traffic noise, “Praise, praise the lord, Jesus is lord”, I pointed across the street and said, “I know those people across the street can hear this".



A few young people came up and listened and it ended up being a mini Revival, out doors and God moved. The vision was given , the lord said, “I am giving you the end time mission grounds I have been showing you and calling you to”, suddenly I saw it plain as day, the row of trees , the large place, the location . A few days later, my wife came home to the one bedroom hell hole we were staying at, same rent price as the large mission.

She said, “A women stopped her on the road and they talked, she said she had a house for rent and would rent it to us for the same price” , I said, “OK, lets take a look at it, sounds to good to be true”.



Later I found out where the landlord lives.....the owner of the Motel across the street that I yelled the high praise of God. That is unbelievable, and all true.



Some have heard this story, many new visitors of late, and so I wanted to talk of this amazing event the lord showed us and told us about.



Dressed in a T-Shirt, typical street soul winning cloths, and Church exploded out doors. Many words and many hard words, all came to pass, in less than two months we were in the home mission house and it will be two years in June 2015. We started moving things in and had the keys the last week of May 2013.



The open vision, the words, the landlord across the street out of all places, the lord kept having us go to this location 2 weeks or so, and have out door bold, open praise and preaching. The message is about, not looking back, so yes I am looking back, but it is bible to look back at times of lessons, prophecy, things said, and shown.

I understand now why the lord kept saying go to the last building in Yermo, you are ready to leave Zoar. If you recall, Zoar as said, was a very small desert town and much like Yermo, we thought the lord was giving the OK, and open door to go back to New England, we left Zoar , but across the street, away form almost all humans, a great location for what will soon be.



It has been as the lord said, “We will be tested and live in poverty, trials, tribulation and much hard times, but the training is needed for what I have planned”, we are still in training and it will not stop, until all changes.






Amazing, true, and the lord knows, all ordered by the lord.



So, a short message, and a word from the throne, many need to hear, we are not perfect, we will never be until we are in Glory. We are not to look behind, but stretch forward. This is still the word, God changes not.



Below are the words I posted on you tube.








Published on Apr 3, 2013



This message was shot this evening at our Acts Ch 2 location. It spoke to my heart; I know it will speak to others. None of us are perfect and we never will be, so we must come to the point of letting go of all, and embracing the lord, as we consider all we have, all we are, as no more than dung, than we get a deeper revelation Of our lord, also it speaks about how we are to press on towards the high mark, the high calling. “This one thing I do”, Paul said, “I no longer looks behind but ahead”, we never fully obtain in this life, it is a life long walk, in the end we will be in glory as we press on. A word of Truth, hope and encouragement.



Our main ministry site, is much more than a blog, check it out and see the difference, everything we offer is free, we are non 501 c 3 ministry

A short 19 min sermon, text Philp. 3:7-15



Php 3:7  But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.



Php 3:8  Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,



Php 3:9  And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:



Php 3:10  That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;



Php 3:11  If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.



Php 3:12  Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.



Php 3:13  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,



Php 3:14  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.



Php 3:15  Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service