Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Video Just Posted -Prophecy In The News-sign of the times: SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN 2015...Jason A Youtube.

Jason A's text;
Published on May 3, 2015

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/End-Ti...
May 2015 Shocking Events in just the past week something BIG is about to take place earthquakes in 24 hours across America los Angeles prophecy has now begun end times something is going on the big event new world order end of America Illuminati, signs of the times extreme weather, strange booms worldwide Nepal, Chile volcano eruption, Baltimore riots, martial law, RFID chip.

I do not endorse all of Jason A’s work; of late, I have not posted much by him. It is a lot of what I am covering in my new Book,”Antichrist Hunters”.
Not every single thing that happens has prophetic anything to it, when something is told in the bible, a Prophetic sign, given before an event as the Nepal EQ, it has substance.

Many things are spinning out of control, listen reader, do not let fear grip your heart, do not be seduced by every event. I have been covering things and I have said in the recent past, “I do not watch news, have cable, no T.V. I get reports from people, I see things, but I do not chase down info and waist time”.
I also said, ‘I do not follow everything as I do not need a play by play anymore’; the lord has spoken all this of late.

Now, while I was watching this new video, something struck me as I watched the footage of the Nepal EQ, I have never seen any footage 0f it until this video, I have seen pics, that is it. While I saw the video it hit me, the lord gave a prophetic word of the EQ sign before May 1, it happened, the lord said, “ It would be a global trumpet blast to Earth saying Judgments are going to start to happen, they are.

Tonight, it hit me as I watched. The Nepal EQ has had a lot of global aid, it was a global event, and the Pagan tower and temple that fell, the lord said,” I am showing I am the only true one God, the false god’s are being judged and all are seeing this, I am judging all now, the tower and the religion, the place has greater significance to my word I gave, but you did not fully understand it, understand, this tower that fell, was world wide, it will, was, given as a sign of  a pre- storm event in D.C. and Americas George Washington monument, it will be cut in half, Americas images and Idols will soon be just as Nepal, I judge, all , this is a call to holy repentance and a call to seek me as never before”.

Reader, in holy anguish I feel deeply the lord tonight, very heavy and strong, these things have been spoken for years, now they are happening before our eyes,. I simply can not believe I am seeing it in my life time, I should, it is the main message the lord has called me to declare, make ready, also the end time mission, when I say end time mission, I do not mean the end of  the world, nor the start of the seven year tribulation, it is the end time, the fall of America esp. and other places, a pre-trib-tribulation that is going on in America. My old 2011 book named that, spoke of all these things, had the year wrong, but now I see it all, it is not what I, nor anyone wants to be facing.

A blast of faith has been falling, I have no idea how the lord will bring to pass all I have seen and have been  told.The lord said,” Faith, have faith in me, not man, I will do the impossible, only believe”.

I do, I will, you reader, I do not know where in this world you are reading this, I am telling you today, get right with the lord, stop playing games, stop just looking out for your self, trying to find what things will happen, where, and if you  will be effected. I see by the all time top reads, the top 4 are still the Ayin series, all are looking out for self,. If you are a Christian you should understand, it will be every where, no where is safe, only in the presence of Jesus.

 Seeker, listen, you will die in your sin, no one will  be taken out in a secret rapture before America falls, America is not in Bible Prophecy, this is not the 7 year tribulation, the birth pains may last a long time.

Are you understanding this? It is your life, where will you spend eternity? This is no game. We have all been warned, but many do nothing, say nothing, many reading this, your heart has become cold, you seek only information, site to site you look for answers, they are in the bible, they are to be heard in the secret prayer closet, this is where you will find peace, this is the place you will be given a new heart and a right spirit, what I see in the body of Christ, by the treads, emails, sites, and utter lack of compassion is why the lords Judgments are falling, wake up, repent, get a new heart, care for others and not just yourself, what is wrong with the bride, cold hearts, cold hearts , this must come to a stop, this is the word of the lord.


 That was all free flow amen, heed. P.S. Up Date;


Before I posted this, I sparked up E-Sword as a verse was given me, I have E-Sword set to show the devotions first, this devotion spoke exactly what the lord said to me, to us, about Idols, Spurgeon Today, confirmation. This is a serious confirmation to a very serious plea to you reader.

May 4

Morning


Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods.” (Nepal, any place, anyone)
- Jer_16:20


One great besetting sin of ancient Israel was idolatry, and the spiritual Israel are vexed with a tendency to the same folly. Remphan’s star shines no longer, and the women weep no more for Tammuz, but Mammon still intrudes his golden calf, and the shrines of pride are not forsaken. Self in various forms struggles to subdue the chosen ones under its dominion, and the flesh sets up its altars wherever it can find space for them. Favourite children are often the cause of much sin in believers; the Lord is grieved when he sees us doting upon them above measure; they will live to be as great a curse to us as Absalom was to David, or they will be taken from us to leave our homes desolate. If Christians desire to grow thorns to stuff their sleepless pillows, let them dote on their dear ones.
It is truly said that “they are no gods,” for the objects of our foolish love are very doubtful blessings, the solace which they yield us now is dangerous, and the help which they can give us in the hour of trouble is little indeed. Why, then, are we so bewitched with vanities? We pity the poor heathen who adore a god of stone, and yet worship a god of gold. Where is the vast superiority between a god of flesh and one of wood? The principle, the sin, the folly is the same in either case, only that in ours the crime is more aggravated because we have more light, and sin in the face of it. The heathen bows to a false deity, but the true God he has never known; we commit two evils, inasmuch as we forsake the living God and turn unto idols. May the Lord purge us all from this grievous iniquity!

“The dearest idol I have known,
Whate’er that idol be;
Help me to tear it from thy throne,
And worship only thee.”

I was going to post a verse from Jer. It has been done by the lord, look, if you think all this is not real so be it. I am sitting in utter shock, I am in utter anguish as I see first handed the lord speaking right now, this moment, and confirming his word. Lord knows I am not a Prophet that says peace, peace to get fat off the gospel, nor have I ever been bought with money, silver and gold have I none, He alone is worthy, he alone is the all in all,  the ones that have ears to hear and eyes to see, listen to this word today and change your ways.


If the lord was angry with His Old Covenant ones, and gave them into captivity and utter destruction, do you think for one moment he has changed and will not do the same to the N.T. Christian and Pagan world? We are not called unto wrath, IF.... we are truly one of his, if you are amen, if not? You are grave danger.

1Ki 11:7  Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. 


1Ki 11:8  And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods. 


1Ki 11:9  And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, 


1Ki 11:10  And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded. 


1Ki 11:11  Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service