Saturday, May 2, 2015

Word In Due Time Today-Have Faith In Me

 Have faith in Me – May 03, 2015

My children, have faith in Me, I do not fail. Trust Me. Put all your hope and trust in Me, hope in Me does not disappoint. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I love and I care for you. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Faith in Me can move mighty mountains, do not doubt but have faith in Me. Let your faith come into action, be real. I am alive. I do what is impossible with people. I work all things out for good. My Hand is not too short to help. Sin separates many from Me, My presence. They must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Do not limit nor restrict Me because of doubt, your own shortcomings. Repent, have faith in Me. My promises do not fail. What I promise, I am able to do at My appointed time and according to My plan and purpose. Have faith in Me. Do not lose hope nor be discouraged. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.
http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service