Translate

Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Little Sanctuary, My Scattered Bride, Things To Come, A Prophecy

Note: a powerful free flow prophecy came forth, it is at the end, and UN-edited, just free flow, and from the lord a prophetic word to his Holy Bride.

First the short foundation study, that brought for the Prophecy.

Eze 11:16 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.

Hebrew: To them as a little,

H4592
מעט מעט
me‛aṭ me‛âṭ
meh-at', meh-awt'
From H4591; a little or few (often adverbial or comparative): - almost, (some, very) few (-er, -est), lightly, little (while), (very) small (matter, thing), some, soon, X very.


Hebrew Sanctuary,



H6942
קדשׁ
qâdash
kaw-dash'
A primitive root; to be (causatively make, pronounce or observe as) clean (ceremonially or morally): - appoint, bid, consecrate, dedicate, defile, hallow, (be, keep) holy (-er, place), keep, prepare, proclaim, purify, sanctify (-ied one, self), X wholly.

Note a powerful Hebrew word, a very, very holy word, Kaw-Dash, Kaddish, other ways I have heard it sung.

JFB:

Ezekiel 11:16

Although — anticipating the objection of the priests at Jerusalem, that the exiles were “cast far off.” Though this be so, and they are far from the outer temple at Jerusalem, I will be their asylum or sanctuary instead (Psa_90:1; Psa_91:9; Isa_8:14).

My shrine is the humble heart: a preparation for gospel catholicity when the local and material temple should give place to the spiritual (Isa_57:15; Isa_66:1; Mal_1:11; Joh_4:21-24; Act_7:48, Act_7:49). The trying discipline of the exile was to chasten the outcasts so as to be meet recipients of God’s grace, for which the carnal confidence of the priests disqualified them.

The dispersion served the end of spiritualizing and enlarging the views even of the better Jews, so as to be able to worship God everywhere without a material temple; and, at the same time, it diffused some knowledge of God among the greatest Gentile nations, thus providing materials for the gathering in of the Christian Church among the Gentiles; so marvelously did God overrule a present evil for an ultimate good.


Jer 24:6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

Jer 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

N.T. Cross Ref to this O.T. truth.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

This text tells us, the people in captivity, under judgment no longer had a temple to worship in, but the lord teaches a profound message and says one of the reasons for the Captivity -Judgment was to lead the people to Him, the lord would be Jehovah Sham-ma the lord our present, in the wilderness, in small places, in woods, scattered, no fancy building with out the presence of the lord, but no building with the presences of the lord.

This was shown to Ezek when he saw the glory of the lord, his presence leave Jerusalem, and the temple, and it became, my glory hath departed.

Eze 10:4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD'S glory.

Eze 10:18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from off the threshold of the house, and stood over the cherubims.

Eze 10:19 And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD'S house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.

Eze 11:22 Then did the cherubims lift up their wings, and the wheels beside them; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.

Eze 11:23 And the glory of the LORD went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city.

The glory of the lord has already departed many Churches, the apostate ones, there are so few remnant, bible preaching churches left it is alarming saints of the lord.

I see in this message current truth, and what is coming. In my book, " A true End Time Church" I lay it out, it has had a few reads, it is a last day manual for ministry, all should read it. The way it was in Acts , is the way it will soon be again. No buildings, no mega Churches, no Christian T.V., Radio, Internet ministry, it will be just you and the lord, he will be your sanctuary, the little sanctuary is an oxymoron, as the little sanctuary is the best, and biggest one you can have, the divine presence of the lord.

Little sanctuary’s occupied by the manifest presence of the lord, as most have never seen, or experienced, the obstructions of Pews, Pulpits, Programs ( The Three P's ) and such will all be gone, and only the presence of the lord will be that sanctuary. All over, little places, like the desert mission, I have seen it, I know it, without doubt. No programs, just worship, the words and service, is so simple, it is profound.

No announcements, no agendas, no meetings, no finances, simple little places where the remnant ones will be, and glory will fall. I have tasted it where we are, just a taste, that little taste was amazing, unlike anything I have ever seen, or was a part of in my life, the manifest presence of Christ, powerful out pouring, graces, miracle , prophecy, amazing, a taste of this needed, Second Exodus.

The lord wants to bring his people back to him, not so much back to a mid week service.

Look I am not putting down Church, all should still gather if they can, and not forsake the assembling of yourself s together, as some are in the habit of doing, but all the more as you see the day approaching.

'That day' it is approaching, so what do you do when there are no bible preaching, sound doctrine spirit filled houses of worship, today, these little sanctuaries, unknown, will one day be known, they will be beacon lights in your area, if you build it they will come, build what? A foundation of prayer, where ever you are, your home, apartment, trailer, wherever, it is a little sanctuary in the making, pray brings the glory, it makes the impossible, possible, it is the very presence of the lord , our sanctuary. These little scattered ones, little in numbers as the Church of Philadelphia was. they had an open door, no man could close, they were spared from all the tribulation that hit at that time, Pella, I speak of it often, Goshen, a Second Exodus, it is all about an end time little sanctuary, the lord is our hiding place, not a bunker, he is our provider, power, protector.

I want this small, little, laughed at, scorned at, little desert sanctuary, because in it is nothing, we are nothing, we do not even know month to month how we will pay the bills, but next month is month 10 , and some how, someway, we are still on the grounds. PTL. This little unknown place, some of you are in a little unknown place, a home, a small fellowship, your crying out to the lord, praying and worshiping as never before. This is the little sanctuary, it is a building of the lord, being built by the lord and it will be strong in the days ahead. The people that come together are the Church, not the building.

Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The word says we are the body of Christ, scattered, out numbered, little.

"Thus says the lord, You may be small in number my holy bride, but I am with you, I am dwelling right where you are, I am in you, I am in the other parts of my body, and together you will be a holy habitation my presence, I come in might, power, I am with you, I am making you ready, I am putting down, I am lifting up, I am the strong one, the present one, I am in you, this is the hope of Glory, prepare to be building more and more into my little sanctuaries, unknown, yet known in heaven, my visible presence and glory is, and will increase in my body, the enemy has increased his attacks, evil abounds, but I have said, I say again, I will, I am, pouring out my divine glory on my holy Bride at the same time, I set up my holy standard, fear not, meet together, I said all the more as you see the day approaching, the day is approaching and so, I want you to assemble all the more, not less, more, where two or more are gathered in my name there I am in the midst, where one person comes in to my holy place, I meet them, I cover them, I give grace, power, help in time of need.

This is my word, this is to my people, this is to my little sanctuary that is small and scattered, you will have a door opened that no man , no evil can close, and you will find great opportunities to minister, serve, pray and with not a single distraction, when the enemy comes against my holy Remnant, they will be taken down, they will be caught, they will not be able to kill you before it is your time, so come, come my people, gather, my little sanctuary, get ready, I am about to come like a holy explosion in, and on you, and you will know, I the lord that is your presence in your little sanctuary, have spoken, now you will see healing, miracles, things you only dreamed of and read of in my Holy word, you will see them with your own eyes, and soon, I tell you soon, you will feel as if you were living in the book of Acts, because you will be, but this is only for my little scattered remnant, my true bride and no one else, I know those who are mine, I know those that are not, you are not called to wrath, but deliverance, be ready to see things you only read of in my word, my divine presence, in my small, little scattered remnant Sanctuary, this s the word of the lord"

OK, that was free flow 100% I will end with that, I dare not add any more of my words, I will end with what the lord just said.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! I concur. The Lord has shown me these things as well. I truly believe we will see and experience much change ahead within the body of Christ. We need not fear, we need not succumb to confusion and chaos, as there will be much chaos in the world. He will provide wisdom and courage when we draw near and truly seek Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor BOB, hello brother thank you fro your comment and your confirmation. Please do that post on what your seeing out in the USA as you drive OK. Now I said it public LOL. I still know it will maybe wake up a few that need to awake to reality of things and change that is going on.
    Much love brother
    Dr D to Dr B

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service