Friday, July 3, 2015

A PTL- And Re Introducing The Skype Pastor Ministry

Over two years on the desert mission, far away, we just found out Verizon has Internet DSL Line. We were able to get UN-limited phone, with an answering service, and UN-limited internet like we use to have. Get this, same price as what we paid for the satellite night mare. For such a time as this. The lord gave me this concept a few years back, and now after over two years it will be up again. The ministry was to do the following.

1. Minister to people right in their homes by skype.

2. Minister to ministers and Churches around the world-Before I lost it, I had an invite to Pakistan, India and Africa, most ended as did the service.

3. College bible students can now have mentoring and talk to the Dean, and professor  one on one.

4. The Herbal school, if that ever pans out , it will be a great tool to use esp. in this hard mentoring part, science, and it is a must to teach and do intakes.

5.General prayer and needs

It is on, up, and have to fix the voice out of synch issue, as before. I have a Weebly site about the ministry.
The link I will give and also put back in the Ecc 11:6 links to the right. www.theskypepastor.weebly.com

A few years ago when the lord put this on my heart a national publication found out about it and did a little story about it, old, as it says 50,000 messages and that means a long time ago. This will be yet another way to do ministry, I pray this time around will do better. It is time to minister as never before, as all is about to change, until it does, we minister on by grace, faith and in compassion, but truth. The publications story is next.
My Skype is danny.abaldo- email, or contact if you would like to set a time to use skype, to minister, a person, family, house church,. ministries around the world, get a hold of me and we will make the best time. Thank the lord my third shift days are over, that satellite and unlimited only 12-5am was killing me. That is my fireworks amen, pray many are touched, ministered to and people around the world coming and hearing the word of the lord preached.


And Now We Have A Skype Pastor!!
http://www.ulizalinks.co.ke/and-now-we-have-a-skype-pastor/

 Read 40730 times!

Yesterday we talked about a pastor who recommends the congregation tweeting in the church. Amazingly we found another interesting topic to share about a pastor who uses Skype in preaching.

uliza

Skype allows users to communicate with peers by voice using a microphone, video by using a webcam, and instant messaging over the Internet.

Talking of Skype Evangelist -Pastor Danny Louis Abaldo of the Truth And Mercy Ministries based in Yermo, California has embraced technology in his ministry by preaching via Skype.

This is the interesting story about him :
 I have talked to so many people who do not attend Church, they say, ” I have no bible preaching Church in my area, and so, many are meeting in home Churches and what I call Micro Churches.
These small groups many times could use a preacher-teacher to do a live on-line sermon for them by using Skype. I have been using it to minister to people and it is great. I came up with an idea, why not find true Christians, meeting at home a ministry where I simply preach-Teach a live one on one service?
I think it’s a real need as many are staying at home, reading and praying, but have no Pastor that preaches truth in mercy and from the word of God. I know the need is there and so I feel lead to fill that need.

What amazes me about Evangelist -Pastor Dan Abaldo is the aspect of embracing technology in this tech-savvy generation. Out of late most of his ministry is online reaching over 50,000 people world wide.

He also has an extensive ministry blog http://www.truthandmercyministries.blogspot.com/ which he uses everyday as it has text sermons , audio sermons , videos and free music .

I think this one great idea to spread the Gospel of Jesus , what do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service