Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2015

My View On Jade Helm 15-What I think Is going To Happen

After much looking , hearing from others, and reading, I think this is a dry run, it is to collect data, police state and more.
Looking at the facts, not conspiracy, and what the lord has been saying, this is not the big event, but a huge leap forward to the end game in 2015-2016. I do not think this is the start of the seven year tribulation as many are saying.
The military and police vehicles have a ball on top it is a new and old device, scan everything, have war with less humans and trying out new and old technologies. 
We have the , " Let no good crises go to waste", wild card, if someone, or a group, acts out its a civil war. The large inner city and other places the division of races, rich and poor, it is all about internal conflict to try and tip the balance sheet in the way TPTB want it.

It is like the R.F.I.D. Chip is not the mark of the beast, but more loss of freedom. One can see that the game is not up, but civil war is what is wanted more than anything, divide the country and other places, and than conquer the country. 

The lord keeps laying on my heart a 3-4 month time till much happens, that is not long, so be prudent and use this as a dry run for yourself and family.
I have been doing a dry run in mind, on paper, and doing it as if something came down.
I have a plan, I have all I need aside from a deep well bucket and medical supplies, but the well unit is a must .

Deb from N.V. a while ago, sent me many links to access deep well water, many great Ideas. I had a few locals price a tripod with a pulley, all wanted more than the unit as a whole 400.00 aprox.
This is all we need, the lords blessing, favor and help. 
The 2 Inch deep well bucket is under 100.00 and this special -pool like rope 250 feet. The bucket and rope, I think if we had to we could just forget the tripod and use a hand pull it maters not.
The open vision the lord gave me in 2010, I saw manna and water from the rocks , when will this happen? When there is no other way, but His way.

None of this would be happening if the Nations repented, the lord has sent many servants to warn, repent or else...that is where we are, the or else. This is the lords will, so we must accept and move with him, not in our own direction. Most still do not feel anything is happening, but you do, so prepare, anything can happen.

Advice:
Let all this drive you closer to the lord, spiritual preparation is NOW. 
Have a plan and do dry runs.
If the whole house is not in agreement you will have a great hurdle to overcome.
Use a Ps. to memorize and rest in it, if you are one of his.
I am reading Ps 91 almost every day.
I leave with PS 91, many know it, now is the time to trust, believe, and rest in the lord, beloved rest in the lord and fear not.

 Psa 91:1  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psa 91:2  I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust.

Psa 91:3  For he will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence.

Psa 91:4  He will cover thee with his pinions, And under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His truth is a shield and a buckler.

Psa 91:5  Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, Nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Psa 91:6  For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Psa 91:7  A thousand shall fall at thy side, And ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee.

Psa 91:8  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, And see the reward of the wicked.

Psa 91:9  For thou, O Jehovah, art my refuge! Thou hast made the Most High thy habitation;

Psa 91:10  There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.

Psa 91:11  For he will give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways.

Psa 91:12  They shall bear thee up in their hands, Lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Psa 91:13  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: The young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under foot.

Psa 91:14  Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Psa 91:15  He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honor him.

Psa 91:16  With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service