Sunday, July 26, 2015

Word In Due Time-Seek Me With A Sincere Heart

Seek Me with a sincere heart - July 26, 2015


The ones who seek Me with a sincere heart will not be disappointed. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I reward those who earnestly seek Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also. I will reveal Myself to those who seek Me with a sincere heart. My promises do not fail. I do not change. Seek Me because you also love Me and desire to get to know Me more and better. I do not fail. I am faithful to those who seek Me with a sincere heart.

Many are not serious, their hearts are not sincere towards Me. I know every heart and all motives. They only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. Repent and seek Me with a sincere heart and you will not be disappointed. If you really seek Me, you will find Me. Many are not willing to seek Me, therefore they will not find Me nor get to know Me for real, unless they seek Me with a sincere heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service