Translate

Friday, July 10, 2015

Your affirmation and approval – Word In Due Time-July 10, 2015

I have not posted word in Due Time a while, this is a good word.

 http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com

Your affirmation and approval must be from Me, My children and not from people. In the world you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. The world only love its own. I love and I care for you that is why your affirmation and approval is from Me. If I am pleased with you, that is all that matters.

Do not allow the devil to lie to you. I am for you and not against you. I am against My adversaries, those who are in enmity with Me. Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am the righteous Judge, who judges fair and just. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Your affirmation and approval must be from Me only.

Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail My beloved. I work all things out for good at the appointed time for those who love Me who are called according to My plan and purpose. Keep your focus on Me, stay on course and do My will. Your affirmation and approval is from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service