Translate

Friday, August 7, 2015

I am with you, every step of the way – August 07, 2015-Word In Due Time

I am with you, every step of the way – August 07, 2015-Word In Due Time

I am posting this as one thing stood out, "Many are on a new way, the unknown.." and more.

I just heard about all that happened a few days ago, the Chinese calling for one world currency, talked of this on the site, NWO yes, one currency yes, same end game wanted. The Chinese Stock Collapse, some big stock drops, commodity prices, a lot of financial news that was shocking, could this be the unknown, yes, it already is, but by faith we will do all we are called to do, no matter what hinerences, one thing I have learned of, hindrance, wait and Not now. this equals penitence so amen. now word in due time.

http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com  Visit today!

Some of you My children, are on a new way, the unknown. Do not be afraid nor anxious, I am with you, every step of the way. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. My promises do not fail.

Put all your hope and trust in Me, I will not disappoint nor fail you. I will work all things out for good at the appointed time. I am with you, every step of the way. You are of more value than many sparrows. I love and I care for you. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want or think. I am in control. I know My plan and purpose, it is good.

You will have obstacles but you are able to overcome and to be victorious. Do not be concerned, because you cannot see the road ahead of you. Follow Me in faith, one step at a time. I am with you, every step of the way. I am the Light on your path, you will not be in darkness, but you must stay with Me, every step of the way, until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service