Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Big Good-Bye-Insight And Revelation Given

Act 20:35 In all things I gave you an example, that so laboring ye ought to help the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that he himself said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Act 20:36 And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down and prayed with them all.

Act 20:37 And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck and kissed him,

Act 20:38 sorrowing most of all for the word which he had spoken, that they should behold his face no more. And they brought him on his way unto the ship.

JFB:

Acts 20:36-38

he kneeled down and prayed with them all, etc. — Nothing can be more touching than these three concluding verses, leaving an indelible impression of rare ministerial fidelity and affection on the apostle’s part, and of warm admiration and attachment on the part of these Ephesian presbyters. Would to God that such scenes were more frequent in the Church!


The lord has put on my heart this;


Our text was the insight and confirmation for me. The main message given and than I read the text, underlined portions esp. Paul was saying his big Good-bye to the Ephesians, the place Paul spent three years, the longest stay in the life of Paul. They were dear to him as we can read in the epistle to the Ephesians


The lord has been saying, it is time to get the spiritual house and literal house in order. Time to tie up loose ends, contact al loved ones and talk, and in a way saying Good-bye. Enemies love them, pray fro them. Be reconciled to all that you can. Settle UN-resolved issues, make peace with all people, as much as you can no matter their reaction. It is similar to words of a person on a death bed.


Last words are important.


Say thank-you to anyone that has helped you, anyone that has blessed you,tell them TODAY Why? Time to do so is very short. Transition and change are right ahead. It is prudent to say your Big Good-Bye.


I have been doing this myself and it brings peace to the heart.
My big good-bye, is this message. I still will minister on until I can not, so I am not saying this is my last message. It is a dead man saying Good-bye before his last breath.
It still is hard to even think about what is coming I just can not see it. It has been many years saying it, and now it is upon us. I posted what Snyder said about 23 Countries in a market collapse, and the China, USA currency war issue.
I come today in humble fear and trembling as Habb Ch 3 says that when he heard about the same thing we will soon face, he trembled all over his body, but the end, an Ode of great joy.
I feel the lord saying, now, now is the time to make peace, help others while you can, do not put things off, many know what to do, but have not. Many have a hard time grasping what is coming. I said I am having a problem, the main thing is it looks like we will have no water boy for water, forget the food, forget medical supplies, this is the only prep item needed to keep us alive. The lord said long ago, what he does not bring i9n by others, it will be a call to greater faith, the lord will do miracles, but that does not mean it will not be hard, hot, and dangerous.


My Good-Bye is this, beloved it is so close, if we do not get the water issue resolved......well its a big good-bye. Very soon no one will be able to help with this one thing we need. My other good-bye, I know the ministries on-line will very soon be over. I weep for ones I love and I will never see again. I weep over ones that have parted ways and making my amends.


I think of all the students and the few I have been blessed to know from this website.
The Big Good-Bye, it could be a little different for you, but however you can , do what you need to do, do what you can do, and wait on the lord to come in power.
Many of us will never have another chance soon to say Good-bye, but we do today. Make this day and the weeks ahead count for something, you will be in great regret if you do not do this now.


The lord said, it is a cal to action, a call to do what you are to do, make an impact, whatever your good-bye will be it must be done now, avoid the regret and the ,”What might have been”. Today we all still have a chance to settle matters we all have a little time to do what the lord is saying to do, please do not put things off. This is the word of the lord.
The Big Good-Bye.
Say yours today.


4 comments:

  1. Hello bro , you feel it too don't you , God bless you , funny enough I'm on holiday at mo , I'm just down the road from Ephesus , place hasn't changed much in 2000 years , it's just as I remembered it , but the beer is more expensive now ( only joking ) but am on holiday , still worship in my hotel room , God still reveals where ever we are in the world ,and I'm getting EXACTLY the same as you bro , God bless Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the confirmation.
    Holiday that is good, I have not had one in over 5 years.
    Pray about a urgent need we have, I have posted and no one is helping aside from our only monthly supporter Deb from N.V. We must get a water boy, it is a bucket you use to get well water, it is need number one, it is a must we get it.
    I prayed , lord if you touch a couple hearts we can get this, without it we will die, if the lord does not bring water from the rocks as I saw in a vision. Pray the lord moves hearts and people respond to this critical need, time is almost up, and this is critical. OK.
    email sometime brother, you have a great holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do soon as get back of hols , September is going to be a world changing month , certainly the start of it , there's a good post on a web page called prophescy in the making , all stock markets are showing the signs of collapse , they will roll this out and then soon they will start the world war !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you brother for your comment it's wild days around the next bend we all know it, but 90% do not it is sad, wild, wild days so close amazing .
    Love you brother I am glad we meet, the big good-bye.

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service