Monday, September 14, 2015

Martial Law Has Been Declared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............On The Christian Faith PT 1

I was thinking on this post a few days, I re- read Bob's last email, and it sounds like this message was confirmed by Bobs observation out in the USA as a long haul trucker, what I want to say , Bob touched on. I will start wit his recent email.

Good morning Brother, 
Slowly getting on top of things here. I will try to, talk to you this evening. My trailer tire exploded this morning causing damage to the trailer as well, so a fair amount of work needed before I can get back on the road. The Lord got me to a safe place this morning, its a beautiful day and I sense His close presence despite the circumstances of the moment.

I know for sure brother that we must keep our minds sharply focused on the Lord in this present day and in the coming days. We are witness these days to things I never imagined we would see in our lifetimes. Yet most people do not even see it, as so many of the western churches are  comfortable, apostate and neglect the true things of God and His Word. There are no morals, no absolutes anymore in our culture. Every man does what is right in his own eyes, including churches which are supposed to follow the God of the Bible, not the god of this world. I am taking a little time this morning to pray and seek God for His wisdom and guidance. 

We as the faithful remnant see what is really going on in this world-hard and sad as it is even when family and loved ones seem oblivious to these things. I see the masses putting their hope in the things of this world- it's political systems and leaders, hope in their ability to prosper and hope in their ability to survive. I see churches getting increasingly weak and ineffective as they wander away from Truth and embrace the philosophies of man. Almost everyone I have known during my lifetime who once called themselves Christians I have seen wander away from the church and the God of the Bible, I am not judging these as to their salvation as that is only reserved for God to do. But what I do observe greatly concerns me brother. 

As part of the faithful remnant today-it is well beyond anything I could have imagined when I became a born again believer back in 1979. All the various books and preachers that I enjoyed as a young Christian in the '80s, none of this stuff has happened that way. I remember Christian authors such as Hal Lindsey, the Left Behind series and many more. While this all stimulated my imagination,  nothing has happened in the way these people have described.  What really has happened is much different. The reality of what has happened is that TRUE BIBLICAL Christianity has been discredited and greatly damaged by the world and its systems, and the compromising church has let the world get away with this in the name of expediency, political correctness, and financial consideration.  

This is where I think things stand today brother. This is a great and all important time to serve Him!

Love you brother. 

Dr. B to Dr D

Those words say it all, the state of the Church, believers, the nation, and the population.

How has Martial Law been called and so few notice it? Because many have declared it themselves, they have arrested their faith, the fire that burnt inside put out, praying a thing of the past, except when in public at a restaurant to be seen by men.

The other cause is, FEAR. Fear of persecution, not fitting in, having a deep sense of right and wrong, black and white, and not a matrix of Grey. Beware when all men speak well of you, or you win the whole world and lose your eternal soul.

The desire for captivity, it keeps you in your safety zone, quiet and scared. The safe zone is compromise, its agony the consciousness.

Others have ended up in this pace by honest bad choices and deceptive doctrine.

What is Martial law, a suspension of Freedom, the key- freedom, freedom is under attack as never before by media, TPTB, world governments, a hate for anything about a true God, or a real Jesus. The church dropped the ball, and now the rest will be history. Stories fill the air waves, websites, message boards, face book, tweeter on and on, Christianity is now illegal in the main stream view, illegal, and out dated, the world cries out for a one world church and they have it, its god is satan , its followers swilling sheep lead to the slaughter.

The Devil is the price of the aid, not to be taken lightly, but still under the real Christian feet.
Next;
A lose of control, authority and simple truth, this battle has already been won, if a battle is won, its outcome 100% certain, why Martial Law? Its a lose cause for the true believer, it will not work, it will b given no ground, the battle is raging and many are a sleep, wake up, the law of the lord, his word has not changed, man watered it down, but the bible still reads the same, means the same, and so let us arise from sleep, put on our armor and engage in Spiritual battle today.

Pt 2 coming.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Eph 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Eph 6:21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

Eph 6:22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

Eph 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph 6:24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. To the Ephesians written from Rome, by Tychicus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service