Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MESSAGE FROM JONATHAN CAHN AUGUST 2015-Short Video A Must Watch

The Video below this post, I said, at the very end a must listen, I found the video that was added to the long one by Jonathan Cahn, judgment, and he never said Sept 15 was it, I have said this over and over. I am glad I found this short, it is a call, a prophetic warning of the coming Judgment on America and the West. It gives you the why, it is all 100% true, please  watch , listen and if you do not know Jesus as your lord and Savior now would be a good time.

Published on Aug 11, 2015

Jonathan Cahn gives an important word for believers regarding where we are and things to come - to answer the deluge of questions which have been pouring in from around the world. Hope of the World YT Channel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service