Translate

Friday, October 23, 2015

More Eye Witnesses About Stores Closing, And Other Businesses Closing, Cities Look Like Ghost Towns.

Deb From N.V. just gave this report, Bob Bannister report, Tonny L of Kenya,
I will put them all together and what I am seeing in Barstwo Ca.

First Deb Lesar



Deb Lesar said;

we have a rash of grocery store chain closings out here
all that is left is walmart kroger and vons, in my area within5 miles I don’t count target
oh and I went to kmart tonite dead dead dead on a friday nite walgreens was busy lol
wont be surprised to hear of more kmart closures possible
they rearranged the store don’t have as much stuff as they used too some depts a lot smaller
wow I think it has already started people, just don’t notice yet
just wanted to share that

I saw an article somewhere last week that walmart’s stock took a tumble
target reorganized, economy is grinding to a halt Lord help us all
caterpillar is down again too
will continue to pray
it is like the only place to shop is online gee whiz

Robert Bannister ;

Paraphrase I can not find his post or email

He said, he has been driving all around America as a long Haul Truck driver, he said freight is almost at a stand still, this is a key indicator of the economy, all over, every city, stores are closed once thriving big truck stops empty, restaurants empty, stores empty, this is what he is seeing all over the USA.

Tonny L just posted and I re post what he said.

Dr Tonny Lugalia -Kenya-Email today OCT 23 2015



ANOTHER BLOW AGAIN



Danny Abaldo <truthandmercyministries@live.com>;Fri 10/23/2015 2:00 AM


You replied on 10/23/2015 2:57 AM.


I write to you sir asking for prayer once again. My uncle, the one who brought me to the city is dead. Again I'm disturbed. Please pray for his family... His three children are in secondary school and I'm on bus to go inform one of them. I don't know how he will react but God help me.


Away from that, the economic situation in our country is deteriorating, this week our finance minister announced that the government is broke, teachers, doctors and county employees not paid. Business is hitting rock bottom; hotels are closing down, supermarkets are out of business and even small scale traders are giving up. The situation is dire.

The ground has refused to yield fruit.

Sir we need to pray


From Dr. T to Dr. D


Now what I am seeing, local stores closing, wal- mart shelves almost empty, wal- mart is falling fast. Dead streets, so many track malls all gone. It is desolate. Barstow like many places is dying right now.

This is all being said, the post below talks about the prophets and listening to them and true economists are all saying the same word, an all out collapse is at hand, when, no one knows, but I know in my spirit is happening NOW, an urgent spirit has been on me, a calmness, as 'calmness lays great errors to rest', faith , trust, hope, it is the way we must be at this time, keep your head, but if it is still in the sand, time to take your head out of the sand. Wake up, accept Jesus, all is about to change and it is changing now. I can not help but to use a portion of the word I have many, many times used, it is where we are, and our response as Christians to all this.

Jer 4:19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
Jer 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

Hab 3:16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

Hab 3:17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

Hab 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Hab 3:19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service