Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Our Little Dog We Have Had 4 Years Was Killed Today-An Old Video

This is a very, very hard post. The video is nice than I give a message from ECC 9:4 to encourage you, it is 'a living dog is better than a dead lion', how odd, now our loving Cam-Camo, is now gone, it just happened  1.5 hours ago, man we are broken, may this little gift RIP. OCT 6 , 2015 we loved this dog so, so much. We have a big dog(SHY) German Shepherd about 2 years old , she will be loved so much more. The part that hurts is we know who hit the dog they always fly down the dirt road, that is hard and no matter what we must love this person, a fellow Christian and our ride to town.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Brother Dan-
    I am so sorry to hear about Cam. Our pets certainly do become one of the family. They have a love for us that is unconditional and when they are gone it is rough. We could learn a thing or two about this unconditional love . It is what the Lord has spoken to us, two of the most important commandments." To love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. And, love your neighbor as yourself."
    Again, my heartfelt sympathy to all of you! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Sue, it has many a very hard day, I never felt anything when dogs died, even my mom and dad, I lit broke I took the dog out of the bag and prayed for it , held it as you should do, again thank you a member of the family is dead it hurts that bad I never thought I could feel this about a dog, animal , this Little girl was different our lap dog and our discern-er as I said.
    Dr Dan

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service