Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Lords Hidden Ones-A Remnant Spared-Are You One?

The Lords Hidden Ones-A Remnant Spared-Are You One?

Psa 83:1 A Song or Psalm of Asaph. Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

Psa 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

Psa 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

JFB:

Psalms 83:3

hidden ones — whom God specially protects (Psa_27:5; Psa_91:1).

Henry:

Keep not thou silence, O God! Lord, speak to us by the prophets for our encouragement against our fears”

Hawkner:

Psalms 83:2-3

Do, Reader, remark the expression; the Lord’s hidden ones. As Christ himself is said to be hid in the Father’s shadow, in his hand, and in his quiver, Isa_49:2; so Christ’s little ones are said to be hidden when the wicked rise; Pro_28:12. Hence the prophet describes Christ as a hiding place to his people; and the Psalmist sweetly considers Christ in this light; Isa_32:2; Psa_32:7.

Spurgeon Psalms:

And consulted against thy hidden ones.” Hidden away from all harm are the Lord's chosen; their enemies think not so, but hope to smite them; they might as well attempt to destroy the angels before the throne of God.

Psa 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Thy Hidden Ones-Hebrew BDB;

H6845
צפן
tsâphan
BDB Definition:
1) to hide, treasure, treasure or store up
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to hide, treasure, treasure up
1a2) to lie hidden, lurk
1b) (Niphal) to be hidden, be stored up
1c) (Hiphil) to hide, hide from discovery
Beloved most know I do teach , preach, write anything to do with escapism theology. This message is going to sound like escapism, but kit is not, it is to a Holt End Time Remnant.
We have the NT, and Church history to prove the lord always has a remnant. I gave many times what the meaning of a Holy Remnant is, it is not the elite , not the big names, it simply means, if you are truly one of the lords, born again, humble, serving, unworthy, but worthy in Christ, a people that stand the test and come out in boldness and great humbleness of heart, fervent in prayer and Spiritual battle. Ones who hold to the bible as the very living breathing word of the lord.


If that is you, this word is for you.


The global remnant is scattered world wide, unknown for the most part today, but soon to be called to a supernatural calling that the lord only can do, he has his remnant in a boot camp, this humbles us and makes us bold in the lord, confident in him.
I wrote a few times on Pella, a real place, w have true history on this, Josephus wrote about it and others. Before 70 A.D. When the Temple was destroyed, the lord warned his hidden ones to go to a real place called Pella, it is located in the upper banks a lush valley near the Jordan river.
It is so real a town in Iowa was named Pella for this historic fact;


Pella was founded in 1847 when 800 Dutch immigrants led by Dominee (Minister) Hendrik (Henry) P. Scholte settled the area.
The name "Pella" is a reference to Pella in the Perea, where the Christians of Jerusalem had found refuge during the Roman-Jewish war of 70;[4] the name was selected because the Dominee and the rest were also seeking religious freedom.


This Pell is where the remnant was literally hidden for a season. Later many were killed as we read in 'Foxes Book of Martyrs'.
We read in Revelations about the same thing in true bible church history.
Many have made this real church in Larkins charts, Hal Lindsey and others , they say it is the rapture-ed church, it is not. That is a man made doctrine part of dispensation theology. I believe in a lit 7 year tribulation, at the last trump the lord returns and takes his bride home, the dead are raised first and those that are alive and remain will be taken up, caught up, rapture d. There is a lit 1000 year reign, so I am a dispensation-list, but post trib, believe what you want to, unity in the essential, liberty in the none essentials and love in all things -Augustine.


One of the Churches in Asia minor, during a great persecution were delivered, they were a remnant of hidden ones.


Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth and none shall shut, and that shutteth and none openeth:


Rev 3:8 I know thy works (behold, I have set before thee a door opened, which none can shut), that thou hast a little power, and didst keep my word, and didst not deny my name.


Rev 3:9 Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.


Rev 3:10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.


Rev 3:11 I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no one take thy crown.


Rev 3:12 He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and mine own new name.


Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.
This is a historic fact, the Asia minor churches and the tribulation-persecution that happened historically, it shows us there is always a small remnant.


Another NT verse I posted on and has had thousands of reads is on the word worthy, amazing , I do not know why that word, that message has had so many reads, it is mostly fear, we have nothing to fear, but God, not man. If you are killed in the coming persecution, or in other countries where Christians are being killed as I write this, you go to glory. You are promoted. If left behind the remnant will be a group of hidden ones, how I do not know.


WE have the O.T, N.T. And early Church history to support this. The verse that has had thousands of reads in the message on worthy, is from Luke.
Luk 21:36 But watch ye at every season, making supplication, that ye may prevail to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.


Wesley:
Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore - This is the general conclusion of all that precedes. That ye may be counted worthy - This word sometimes signifies an honour conferred on a person, as when the apostles are said to be counted worthy to suffer shame for Christ, Act_5:41. Sometimes meet or becoming: as when John the Baptist exhorts, to bring fruits worthy of repentance, Luk_3:8. And so to be counted worthy to escape, is to have the honour of it, and to be fitted or prepared for it. To stand - With joy and triumph: not to fall before him as his enemies.


That is my point concerning a holy bootcamp as Wesley said;to be fitted or prepared for it.
To be fitted, meaning made ready, prepared for it, it takes preparation how? To stay in Christ no matter what, to endure much affliction and hardship, tests, to be proved. It would seem to some, this would not be far, but we see the Bible, History, the Bible Scholars and revelation on this issue.
I have long said, I do not want to be alive when America falls, I have wept in prayer, please lord take this cup from me, never the less, not my will, but your will be done.
Can you drink of the same cup as Jesus, yes, that cup is affliction.
Hidden ones have always been hidden in a crises always, this global remnant of hidden ones are being prepared now, it is hard, it is a thing at times you want to just quite, but the lords hand is on you and you will have all the power the lord gives to sustain you, today and in the days coming.


WE have established who the remnant of hidden ones are, not elite preachers or Christians, but regular, real, born again, bible believing Christians. I know the lords call in my life and the mission, I know without a doubt, it is a Goshen a temporary safe place for hidden ones, and ones that will accept Christ and be hidden ones soon.
Those that have been coming to this site a while now, know about the revaluation given about this mission in the barren desert, It is so real, the lord said it, I did not want it, and thus I, we, suffer on for a reason, many reading this are suffering, understand the lord has a reason, it will not be long now, you will soon be vindicated, and you will be active and called to the front lines when all hell breaks lose.
I pray for you beloved hidden ones, and exhort you to hang on and pray always you will be given power from the lord in your weakness.


I said the doors are open, I wrote many times, we are seeking a couple to stay with us and get trained up and ready for our battle stations, no one has ever said yes, or come to this Goshen, also in the last two years, yes two did send an offering, I speak not to them, or Sister Deb Lesar, you know who you are, its late, we must get medical things. Deb lesar has sent supplements, herbs, food, the water bucket,some bandages, we need medical supplies, we must raise around 2K to have what is a need, but no one in the world but one women stands with us on monthly support and she has done so much it is mind blowing, if you love this ministry , you come often , please stand with us so we can get the final things we need. I pray the lord touches hearts, it must be soon, anything, if you have medical stuff, bandages, it is a real need, and I hope this will happen soon.
The time is short I say I love you, esp. the global hidden ones I will never meet until I am in Glory, the one hearts that come daily and are fed truth in mercy.
Yes there are hidden ones and the lord will tell you, just listen , prayer is not monologue it is dialog.


I was free flowing and did not want to end a great message with an appeal for help, I have stopped asking as many know, but this is must have items and I just asked again, this makes many flee the site, stop emailing every time, I ask you, the ones that have never given and can help in some way, please the time is now, that is not begging, every single ministry on Earth from time to time, most every day, LOL, ask for love offerings. This is the second time in a year I asked, ministries must ask. I know, to date, and it will be the same, no one will help, but maybe, just maybe, for such a time as this, some will, help this Goshen ministry . I know the lord can touch hearts let him touch yours today.
Oh Hidden ones, fear not, we have our finest hour coming and the hidden ones will be out in the open ministering when it all hits, and it will be very,very soon. This I know, as many reading this know.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service