Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Vow Of No Silence; New Edit. -A Song I Wrote May It Speak To All-Pass This On

I have not posted a music video in a while, this is contemporary and has a bold message. It was to be used out doors in open air outreach. I have had hate mail because of SOME of my music, as a Fundamentalist, and ...well....I guess David Wilkerson would rebuke me, the thing is, THIS IS NOT CHURCH MUSIC. As an Evangelist most of my life, I tried simple gospel songs while playing on the back of a flat bed truck in ghettos and inner city's, that did not work, so I started to hit hard with strong contemporary music like this. After a few songs, and at the end, a very hard call to repentance, it is only bait, and hundreds a few times thousands came out, and many were saved so I know what works, say what you want, it is not worship music, but listen to the words and watch the pics.

This is one song on Sound Click that hit number 7, a top 10 song out of 300,000 Rock songs, it brought many non- believers to my music page and emails, that was the point and many were saved, so amen. Use what you have, do what you do, always point to Christ.

Share this with ones who are not saved, it is an evangelism song.
I will put back my FREE music link and FREE books link to the left, read the books, and listen, download the music, it is all 100% FREE.

JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, CHRISTIAN IF YOU BELIVE THIS, STOP BEING SILENT- AND BOLDLY PROCLAIM HIM TO A WORLD OUT OF CONTROL.





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service