Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2015

September 18 2015 Prophecy-Re Post Due To Current Events And Some Coming To Pass


http://truthandmercyministries.blogspot.com/2015/09/september-18-2015-prophecy.html


 Many have said this or that will happen in this month, I tell my people now, nothing will happen as many think, things will continue to get worse, but I am with you. I have sent you on a mission to expose darkness, tell others about salvation by faith, many will be looking to you, the same ones who spoke bad about you will soon come to you saying how must we be saved, you will tell them the truth of my word .

You will see that I the lord am speaking to my bride, my precious bride, the truth of things coming, have no fear in this month, now is time to pray, read the word, serve, and preparing in all ways, for a great storm is on the nation, it was the USA now it covers the whole world.

When you see no great event this month, be it known, as the last word was about a great EQ that would be my trumpet blast, it has been sounded, now things will escalate , but not in this month, let no man deceive you in anyway.

Shocking sights are just around the next bend in the calendar, around the next block.
It is a window of grace for my people, I have given warning, I have given you instruction,. I have given my word. The global Remnant know, and yet so many do not, more will in October, due to an event that is not all over the world in a viral lie. My beloved from today to Nov end, you have a window of opportunity do not let it pass, live not in regret , move ahead and obey my voice.

Between Septembers end to Decembers end all will be seen, known and in full action, so use this short time in wisdom. Understand you will continue to see more things all over, gay marriage, hate, race war, uprisings, in the U.K. The event in Germany was no more than a beta test, it will be much worse for ones in U.K. First and than all history will repeat, a nation falls, a way of life, Because my people have turned from me, in holy fire I will consume all you have, turn to me in repentance today, I am waiting to talk to you my beloved.
This is the word of the lord


UPDATE: NOV 15, 2015-Two Months since the Prophecy-

I saw someone was looking at this past post, I do not remember all on the site, way to many messages. I re read this and thought, Paris.

The Police state all over, a new 911, so much will come from this concerning this word, I am looking to see if any event happens in the UK ASAP. 
5 years ago, the lord said the E.U. and Euro will fall first, England and CO. than the new land, America.

The lord bless you and keep you saint of God.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service