Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2015

If This Audio Sermon Does Not Put A Fire In You Nothing Will-The Lord Said With A Heavy Hand- Post This TODAY

This audio sermon is audio 10 of the Pastorals I am posting part 10 today, because I feel the lord said to do so. Some will get so angry they will want to stone me, others will shout, others will weep, it is a message that was a free flow, anointed sermon, that just happen to be the final exhortation in the Pastoral course, in the Free bible college, as you will hear, I do not compromise, or give gospel light to anyone, esp those in the college and on this site Truth in Mercy- get ready for some truth. Listen to prophetic free flow- anguish and weeping, as some may not have heard, it is the Holy Spirit not me, that is what makes a prophetic sermon. Take a listen- will keep this up a couple days I ask all to take a listen, just take a listen .Start you new year with this message, and let it burn in your hearts. PTL, Glory, Jesus is Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service