Sunday, December 13, 2015

Messages From The Book Of Jeremiah PT 6- After Judgment What? A Word Of Restoration

Jer 31:15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.

Jer 31:16 Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.

Jer 31:17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.

Verse 16, we have in the N.T. concerning , not becoming weary in well doing, for we shall reap in due time , IF we faint not.
My next sermon the lord gave me to preach is titled, " We Shall Not Faint" I will post it after I preach it . In this word we are called not to faint, but endure all we must to be called the sons and daughters of the lord.

Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy comes in the morning. At times the time between the night watch and the rising of the sun can be long. This is the way the lord has always moved in Judgments, and correction. The correction, testings, trials may seem non -ending, but one day, they will end and you will again see the rising of the sun. The time between the hardness of the lord against a fallen people and nation, and the end of a captivity can seem like 70 years, and what is coming may be just that, or a few years, who knows. The lord in love declares the forewarning by his watchmen, they are called dooms day prophets, because they preach what is coming and a hard word, it is just the opposite, now think about this for a moment. You think a hard word, a correction, a word of warning and coming Judgment is bad, negative, old school, or not for today, or as said, another dooms day prophet.

The fact the lord is giving us a pre-warning and space to repent shows just how much he loves us, not doom, that is the end result of not turning back to our lord, but he draws us with cords of love first. In Jer. We often read of his deep hurt, regret, over his own people who would not repent, and than came the woe, the judgments, after. It was in love as this chapter is filled with the historic end time gathering of the lords people, and the coming back from captivity after 70 years, a dual prophecy, as we are in these same exact times yet again.

Jer 31:18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God.

Jer 31:19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.

Note: It was only after the chastising, the prophet said, the lords people will learn and repent, see Heb Ch 12. John Ch 15. I just did a long , personal, detailed study on those two chapters. It was a very insightful word indeed and not a light one. In this Chapter that is filled with the father heart of God, and the wording of the Prophets tenderness, with truth, we can not say dooms day prophet about Jer. or anyone that has a word of coming Judgment, we must be careful,not to resist the pre-warning. Many have made a choice to take the emerging Church route and will pay for it, unless a returning takes place. I have heard the lord say, " After my Judgments fall and my people return I will restore them and they will be my people and I will be their God, I will not be angry forever, I am love. I am love. I look to the day when I can kiss the cheek of my bride and say, enter into my rest, job well done, my good and faithful servant"

Jer 31:20 Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD.

Jer 31:21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, even the way which thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.

What more can be said, these verses are more of the deep care of the lord for his people who are under correction. I will never leave you, nor forsake you, but he will correct his children, and it seems grievous and not joyful at the time, but after it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to all that are trained by it, Heb 12, read it, trained by correction, to bear fruit, JN 15, every branch that bears fruit I prune it, that it may bear much fruit. It is the way of the lord.

Verse 21, means; set your heart on coming home, remember where you came from, remember your first love, remember my mighty deeds, remember me. I remember you, and will always know every hair on your head, even when I cause baldness on the women at ease, even when the face is blackened from famine, and cities on fire, all destroyed, even than I remember, I will return with favor. There is a need for chastisement in the modern Church, the modern self seeking way of life the world has turned to, the cosmetic fixation, and having to only buy name brand items, it is what the world has turned into, a name brand, but not the name of the lord, but the Devil, and his goods, 'store up your self riches in heaven, not on earth'.... Remember from where you have fallen, set up markers, know your way home. You can still take that step home today, you do not have to wait until Judgment comes, the pre-warning, dooms day, is a letter of love.

Jer 31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.

Jer 31:26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.

Vrs 1 to 26 are one part, the part of this, part 6 study of messages in the book of Jer. What a way to end the message.


Jer 31:26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.

All that the chapter said, and notice the words of correction and the result of it are included were anything but doomsday, they were so sweet to the Prophet that when he awakened, beheld, his sleep was sweet. This can be a grand vision all can have, a spiritual experience, in the waking hours, and after a revelation as this, than at evening you can have peace, restful, blessed sleep. That day is coming beloved, as sure as Judgment is coming, so after restoration is coming, we have the lords word on this.


He who has ears to hear and eyes to see, let him hear what the spirit is saying to his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service