Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Words Coming To Pass – Fast look At 2015-Do Not Let Down Your Guard In 2016

Some news the lord said Idols, temples, sacred places one after another, this is maybe the 3rd I have seen since the word came out

15:39 GMT

10 injured in explosions at Bangladeshi Hindu temple




10 people have been injured in bomb blasts on the approaches to the Hindu Kantajir temple in northern Bangladesh as unidentified attackers have hurled three homemade bombs in the crowd during an open-air performance stage near the temple, AP reports citing local police chef.
Six wounded have been taken to hospital, while four others sustained only minor injuries. Six people were detained for questioning in connection with the incident. No group has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far.



Word recent to Africa, S. Africa and called out areas. Still getting worse.

Triple suicide attack leaves 15 dead, over 130 injured on Lake Chad island - state TV


Some 15 people have been killed and 130 others injured as four suicide bombers attacked the island of Koulfoua on the Chadian side of Lake Chad, Chad's state TV said.
"The provisional death toll is 19 dead, including the four kamikazes, and 130 injured," the statement said.
Earlier reports suggested around 30 were killed in the triple suicide attack that coincided with market day.
Three suicide bombers blew themselves up in three different places at the weekly market on Loulou Fou, an island in Lake Chad,” sources also told AFP.
No one has yet claimed responsibility for the attacks.
However, the the region is under a state of emergency after an attack by Boko Haram militant group killed 12 people last month.

2015 War would start I need not even say what is up, all know it. The Russian , Syrian, Turkey and Co issue, this is leading to the middle East war and the Asian Pacific is next.

False flag terror, shootings on USA soil increase dramatic 2015 year of chaos it was indeed filled with this.
The economic collapse, the least the tart of the great fall 2015 Dec end into March 2016 game over.
Many words came to pas this year and are. Gods still speaks, it has been the top year of Chaos that I recall in my life.

Just a fast look back at 2015 very few words touched on do not think on Jan 1 2016 it is all over with, everyone was wrong, if a full blown collapse does not happen this month it will only get worse in day lone 2016. Be real, love the lord, repent, and stay close to the lord at this time. I did not add Weather, or such things .

I still have not been keeping up on all the news, I am sure some of you readers have heard more than me and can add to 2015 Year of Chaos.

Remember the second word, a great awakening will come once Judgments start and before in the remnant bride, meaning now. Amen.
Lets pray and shout the shout of Victory, no matter what we face.

PS 16-

 Psa 16:1  Michtam of David. Preserve me, O God; for in thee do I take refuge. 

Psa 16:2  O my soul, thou hast said unto Jehovah, Thou art my Lord: I have no good beyond thee. 

Psa 16:3  As for the saints that are in the earth, They are the excellent in whom is all my delight. 

Psa 16:4  Their sorrows shall be multiplied that give gifts for another god: Their drink-offerings of blood will I not offer, Nor take their names upon my lips. 

Psa 16:5  Jehovah is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou ma
intainest my lot. 

Psa 16:6  The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a goodly heritage. 

Psa 16:7  I will bless Jehovah, who hath given me counsel; Yea, my heart instructeth me in the night seasons. 

Psa 16:8  I have set Jehovah always before me: Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 

Psa 16:9  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; My flesh also shall dwell in safety. 

Psa 16:10  For thou wilt not leave my soul to Sheol; Neither wilt thou suffer thy holy one to see corruption. 

Psa 16:11  Thou wilt show me the path of life: In thy presence is fulness of joy; In thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service