Monday, January 4, 2016

A Rare Thing In My Area A Bear Is Around . Weather Changes The Cause-Plus- The Cell Phone Has Conquered The World. A Cry To Repent

                                                                     

We have seen a Bear in our area, we have not seen any rattle snakes in two years, one rabbit, I can see wild life is going crazy, this is due to el nino, but before that, the drought. I have not seen a bear in the Mojave desert ever, locals say the same, a first. It is weather gone crazy, it is like the world. I can not keep up on the news, events, things around the globe, information over load, and way to much, it is a distraction, it is the word and prayer, it is saving souls
for Jesus this is all that matters.

I posted a Documentary about a Martial arts man, get past the opening, it is powerful and he weeps much, this movie has few views, I tried posting the Pastorals, Paul Washer zero, or one view, the same things get hits, mark of the beast, prophecy things, what has happened to a hunger for the word, sound doctrine, sermons, teachings messages, it gets no views.

Many are in a hurry, distracted and many have fallen away, many seekers come, I say reader, do you know Jesus as your lord and Savior?

Jas 4:13 Come now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into this city, and spend a year there, and trade, and get gain:

Jas 4:14 whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. What is your life? For ye are a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Jas 4:15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall both live, and do this or that.

Jas 4:16 But now ye glory in your vauntings: all such glorying is evil.

Jas 4:17 To him therefore that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

People have their five year plan, I call it that, a plan saying, I will do this, I will do that, I will gain, I will , I will, I will, what about what the lord wills? This ministry has sounded the trumpet going on six years now, I have seen it all as an on line minister, I see trends, such as not one application for the free bible college, and few views on anything that is a sermon , why? Men can not endure sound doctrine, many are to busy to listen to an hour sermon of truth, meat.

I was going to give some words the lord gave I posted in 2015 and how they have all come to pass, I said why? Jesus said you ask for a sign, everyone wants a sign, sensationalism, Jesus said the only sign you will see is the Prophet Jonah he was in the belly of the wale three days so shall I be in the earth three days and raised on the third, that will be the sign.(Paraphrase)

I can see by the reads, many are not seeking the whole truth, why not the whole truth and not a partial truth, a message renouncing the secret things, and doctrines of darkness? I thank the lord for that, many one hearts around the world come for the meat, but most are not in the USA why? Most want truth but do not want to follow the whole truth just parts of it.

I will give you some truth, Jesus is the ONLY way , truth and life, he alone is the way to the father, and the only way to heaven, repent today, what are you waiting for. I hear excuses why people do not commit their life to Jesus, one day, they say, after I do my thing, it will cost you all, he who embraces the world and not Christ is doomed to an eternal hell, this is serious, are you born again? Have you repented? Do you even care?

There is such a global attack against Christianity, in the USA, I see by comments on many sites , videos, a vial hate of the lord, all seem to be post modern, believe what they want, do what they want, believe in whatever they want, that is out right rebellion to the lord.

The O.T. Says Rebellion is the same as witchcraft, why? Lucifer rebelled and it is from hell.

Much will happen this year and many do not care, they just text away on phones. My Son Nick said the other day,” Dad forget the NSA, forget all the on- line spying, and loss of freedom, America, the world, has already been conquered by the cell phone”.

That is some real truth, the cell phone has already conquered people world wide , nothing else is needed, the cell phone has killed Christ, distractions. I read a comment a person wrote, : 'IN the digital age all is free”.

The cell phone, I Pads,etc. have made it so, and it has an effect on ministries like this one, it gets no support, and puts out a lot of content, free things , it has been this way a long time, in the digital age all want everything free, this includes fast food Christianity, five minuet devotionals to ease your mind, and it is milk not meat.

It is clear why the Judgments are falling and why the West will fall , it is clear by the comments alone. I have seen a vile hate for our lord, I used to respond a lot, but it is time stealing, and I rarely do it anymore, it is not worth it.

I cry out, I cry out, the fall is near, repent of your ways and accept Jesus today, repent of your rebellion, repent of sin and come to Jesus, the water is pure, Jesus blood was shed for you, anyone can become Born-Again, but you have free will,  free will allows you too say, I want, I want, I want, that has destroyed the faith, what happened to what does He want ( The lord), what does the lord want you to do? Ask yourself this, and stop seeking to please the flesh and self, I yell, the end, the end, it is at the door, it is late, it is dark, arise sleeping giant, arise body of Christ, repent seekers, the time to do so is now, I warn you, today is the day of salvation, you will have no excuse now that you read this.
What will you do?

New years resolution's, no one ever keeps them, they are to be yes or no, not any promise, or resolution-oath, it is yes or no, not maybe, or someday, TODAY is the day, will you not turn to the lord Jesus Christ, will you continue in your sin and allow things to distract you from what matters, your eternal soul, where will you be when you die, if not born again you will end up in hell, plain and simple.

The cell phone has already killed many. Many have let electronic devises and toys become their Idol.

That bear, the one that does not belong where I am, it is like many reading this, your in a place you do not belong, you can blame it on the weather, the devil, temptation, you can blame it on anything, but like that bear , what are you doing in that place you are at?

Think on this, and make Jesus your lord and Savior today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service