Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Change, This Will Open Me-This Site- to Hate Mail Trolls etc, I decided No Moderation On Comments

This is not 100% wise, I get so many comments I do not post dues to all the trolls and hate remarks I thought It would be good for all too see the kind of comments I normally get, so open forum, some will be deleted that are nasty trolls or pushing of books and links, but all are welcome say what you want. I can now handle that after 6 years, and some comments are very interesting and some funny, others serious others means, other trolls, but let us see so all can see the stuff I deal with.
Dr Dan
Comment away, be nice at least disagree is fine in a christian manner.
2016 comment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service