Translate

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Weeping Prophet, The O.T. Birth Pains-And Vision Of Those Going To Hell -The Lord Said Re Post- This So I am

Jer 13:21  What wilt thou say when he shall punish thee? for thou hast taught them to be captains, and as chief over thee: shall not sorrows take thee, as a woman in travail?

Jer 13:22  And if thou say in thine heart, Wherefore come these things upon me? For the greatness of thine iniquity are thy skirts discovered, and thy heels made bare.

It takes no intellect, or commentary to understand verse 21, it is birth pains. The birth pains that were coming was the captivity to Babylon. In The N.T. It is the same, before the rise of Antichrist, Babylon, and the fall of America, a type of N.T. Babylon. The birth pains are birth pains. In this text the pains were due to sin, As Americas Mini Tribulation coming, It's birth pains are coming, and on us , also due to sin, the nation has fallen.

In the N.T. the birth pains come before the seven-year trib, this is a prophecy concerning the whole world, and it will happen as it is now, we were told, we were told why, the end days, the sin of the world. Therefore, we have birth pains in Jer. Birth pains and fall Of America, Birth pains and Tribulation on the whole world.

I have a question, do you weep over this situation? Your own sin and the nations fall? Jer. was the weeping prophet, he was bold when prophecy given, but meek, mild, and a weeper. He was much different than most O.T. Prophets, a tender man with passion , deep feelings and great sorrow for his people.

Jer 13:16  Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.

Jer 13:17  But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD'S flock is carried away captive.

The darkness, the time of stumbling, confusion, is on the USA and other nations, no one knows where they are going, stumbling around waiting for it all to fall apart.

I had a mental movie,( That’s How I see Visions) a few weeks ago, I hope to preach a video on it, I was meditating on , If I had one last sermon what would it be, I had no idea, than came the vision.

 I remember years ago seeing a pitcher on a Chick track, of people just walking forward off a cliff, it became full color and animated in my mind, I saw myself yelling, weeping, trying to stop all these people from falling off the cliff into hell. They looked as if they had no emotions at all, like zombies, just mindlessly walking and falling into the abyss one after another, in groups, I than stood close to the edge, and held out my hands, spread apart and tried to hold them back, The reality of hell and all the ones going their burdened my soul for a few weeks.

I was looking at the great old sermons on the blue tab up top , and saw a sermon I never heard by David Wilkerson, It was on hell. I listened to it, much of what he said, I had planned on preaching, than I thought lord, its all there, so why? I heard the lord say, ‘Many need to know , it is not up to one preacher, hell is almost never spoken of in Church, people need to be reminded of the eternity of it’.

After, my vision was done, I saw myself, people just walking around me and like walking dead dropping into the flames below, all became quiet I was standing with both arms stretched out, than I saw the lord on the cross with out stretched arms, and blood dripping from the cross.

I understood, It is only Jesus that can make a way out for these ones, the many falling were hurt, wounded by bad pastors, false doctrine, abuse from pastors, hurt ones, but still going to hell. The lord Jesus and his blood shed on the cross is mans only hope, his outstretched arms alone have done the job.

 We as minister’s job is to tell what Jesus did, my arms could do nothing, but the arms of Jesus, and they can do it all, if one is willing.

 How many sermons, how many churches, preachers have put to sleep these ones?
Ministers, teachers, preachers, will give an account for this on Judgment day.

I wept and wept, I cried out for my unsaved love ones, and those I see, I had a fresh, burning desire to share the gospel as never before.

It is time to preach the gospel, it is time to get back to the message of the cross, the reality of a real hell, and a real heaven, both are for eternity, so simple, people make it complicated, why? Religion, it can not be that easy people say, they feel they must do something, add to the simplicity of the gospel message, but no saint of God, it is that simple, it is only by Jesus we enter heaven, only by the blood can we enter the holy of holies and weep before the lord for ourselves, and a dying world on its way to hell.

Simplicity is profound, there are great unknown mysteries in the bible, but not the message of the cross, a child can understand it. In these final days of America, are we weeping, or ignoring, are we speaking the message of the cross, or some other thing that becomes a tangent.

 The Church has lost its way, the lord is training and raising up an end time army of remnant ones, unknown, that will be used in might and power as the world goes to hell, we will preach and teach the simplicity of the cross, this is our call, our coming duty, for now weep, meditate on this, and its simplicity, and its necessity, to once again preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to all those dying and falling off that cliff into an eternal life of a real hell and real misery for ever and ever, it will never end.

Jesus spoke of hell more than he did heaven, because he came not to destroy life, but save mankind, He told the truth of hell, if Jesus spoke of it so often why are today’s preachers not doing the same.









No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service