Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello February- A Word From The Throne On Judgment And Things To Come



 
A Word Of Judgment-February Will Make January Look Like A Walk In The Park.

The lord said,

"February will be much worse than January, much, more so, and March shall be much worse than February, this will continue until the total desolation is complete".

A while ago I posted, all I am getting every single day from the bible is Judgment, it is happening again, with many confirmations for the bride and personal confirmations of things the lord said by the small still voice.

One example is this, the lord said in the last month of 2014 that 2015 would be the graduating class of the tuition free bible college. I told this to all. I wrote it in my messages a few times. It shocked and upset many, but the lord said it. Dec to Mid Feb is when I have seen, in four years, many, many applications, a first happened in four years, so far this 2016, just a couple, and only a couple students may sign up. This was told and it has come to pass. It is things like this that show me over and over, God Still Speaks.

This message is one that tells me God Still Speaks. It is dire, I do not want to write it, think of it, or proclaim it, but the lord will not allow me to be silent. I would to God, none of these things were happening, and coming. I wish I had a few more years to teach, mentor, save souls, minister on-line, but all is coming to a swift end.

I also have a very deep burden to teach people to become a medical herbalist, no one has signed up, and it is a great school in deed.
These things I am saying are not my will, none of us want to see what is coming, but the lord has said , Judgment.

I will say something that is not a Prophecy, a gut feeling. THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION:

I deeply feel, that if we make it to August 1, 2016 I will be shocked and stunned, as I keep getting the, NOW it has started, as I posted below a couple posts down.

If anyone wishes for anything that is coming they would be a fool indeed.

There will be a global economic collapse, when the dust settles, the Kings Of The East-China-Russia an CO. will be the global leaders and will be the occupiers of the USA and the West.

The Kings of the East are the new power, they will be used, as one of the lords rods of correction on the West. I have said this many times, wrote it many times, and it is a fact.

The utter end of the Anglo Saxon powers will shift as we see it today. History teaches the powers always shift from the East to the West, now it is history repeating. We will see the East as the Super Power.
I do not care how powerful our military may seem, when the lord judges a place, we read in the word many times, their armies are made desolate, and this will happen, we will not win ww3 we will lose it, and many will die.

This makes many mad when I say, and write this, but it is the word of the lord, so persecution comes, it never leaves over this,so be it, I must obey the lord.

Many times I have said what Jeremiah said, " I will not speak your word anymore, it has only brought me pain-Yet I tried to keep it in and I could not for your word burned like a fire in my bones"(Paraphrase accurate)

I must once again say, the lord has said, “Judgment is on us NOW and each month it will become worse”. No one knows the exact time, but we know the season, and we are in that season today.

The freedom of the internet will be gone, ww3 will start very soon, an economic collapse, all this year 2016. If we do not see a 100% economic global collapse in 2016, it will be so bad this year, most of us would not know the difference.

The US Government will soon come out and say, 'The Government is bankrupt and all social helps, and veterans pays will be cut'. Once the welfare helps, and payments due to  Veterans are cut, this is when the cities will burn. The Government will try and hold this off a while, but God is in charge.

I read a post from a Rapture camp site, the post said in June 2016, the tribulation starts, I understand why June, month 6, year 2016 , two 6's, this is not three 6's- 666. Thus the rapture is being said to happen in, or around June 2016, this is utter foolishness. The post, one below, the video says 50 reasons for not prepping, one thing Snyder wrote was the Rapture is a big reason why many are taking all this lightly, Snyder is, as I am-Post Tribulation. The Pre-Trib Rapture is a false hope.

I have seen You Tube videos with many shouting and so happy, because they honestly believe, as I once did, they they will be raptured out of what's coming , they will not be, and they will be so let down,they will be a part of the persecutors of the remnant bride, watch and see.

(Recall, Albert Pikes WW3 predictive set up).

We will see many, many, events in February, and in March To April- Huge events, this I was told. UPDATE MARCH 6 2016-The Brussels attack happened on March 22-March to may high alert. The lord said this before I even knew about the April 19, to May 1 thing, the 13 day occult events. It is due to this I posted the recent message concerning this and the Baal arc in England and NY City, on April 19th, amazing, this shows the lord still speaks, also the lord said after the Paris attack that Germany would be next, this was well before that attack, and the lord said England next and USA follows.
 
Like last years earthquake prophecy, before May 1 , it happened, this is the same time frame for a huge event, and many other events, by May 1. This I was told.

If you are one of the lords, fear not, but be as prepared as you can be in every way.

Do not dwell on these things, it is a call to the unsaved of great Judgment, it is a call to the saved to get serious with the lord, make every single day count, say your good-byes, get your house in order, make calls, write emails, and say your  sorry to anyone you can think of, do this before, make peace, stay in love and be ready to be used by the lord in a mighty way. I will end with the Chapter I was given.

Hello February 2016, it will be a wild ride.


Hos 9:1 Rejoice not, O Israel, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.

Hos 9:2 The floor and the winepress shall not feed them, and the new wine shall fail in her.

Hos 9:3 They shall not dwell in the LORD'S land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.

Hos 9:4 They shall not offer wine offerings to the LORD, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices shall be unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted: for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the LORD.

Hos 9:5 What will ye do in the solemn day, and in the day of the feast of the LORD?

Hos 9:6 For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the pleasant places for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns shall be in their tabernacles.

Hos 9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Hos 9:8 The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.

Hos 9:9 They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.

Hos 9:10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Hos 9:11 As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.

Hos 9:12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!

Hos 9:13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.

Hos 9:14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

Hos 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Hos 9:16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hos 9:17 My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service