Translate

Friday, February 19, 2016

Important – February 19, 2016 Word I Due Time-Been A While, Have Not Posted This Sisters Words From The Lord

There are many things that can be more important than Me and My everlasting Kingdom, but what will it benefit anyone, if they gain the whole world but lose their own soul?

It is important that you know Me, have your own personal relationship with Me. I must be your first Love because if you love anything or anybody more than Me, you are not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

It is important that each one count the cost first because you will pay a price for Me and My Kingdom, if you want to follow and obey Me. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It is important to endure, to stay faithful even onto death, or it will be all in vain. Those who deny Me, I will deny them also.

Your priorities must be right. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose because you love Me and are called for My plan and purpose. I work all things out for good. Trust Me, follow Me in faith, it is important. I do not fail.

Submit totally to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you, every step of the way to be in My perfect will. My will be done, that is pleasing to Me and important.


 http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/2016/02/important-february-19-2016.html

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe this to be so , Peter denied Jesus 3 times , yet clearly after the resurrection , there was forgiveness for Peter , God has no favourites , I certisnly encourage people to die for their faith if the occasion rises , which it will very soon to secure their eternity , but God clearly forgives is when we submit to the spirit of fear ! Or is Peter not in heaven ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Mark 100%
    I am non denominational on this site you will hear, read, holiness ones, such as this sister and me, Wilkerson etc., also I have reformed, and Baptists post, its all balance, but yes, I agree, and yes you are correct amen.
    Thank you for your comment, how have you been?

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service