Tuesday, March 29, 2016

DR. RICHARD SCHULZE - NO INCURABLE DISEASES PART ONE A 100% Christian Herbalist

Published on Nov 2, 2014

Dr. Richard Schulze shares his healing testimony at Modern Manna's Health and Healing Crusade. A powerful presentation on natural healing, detoxification, and regeneration using herbs, hydrotherapy, vegan diet, exercise, fresh air, sunshine, and more.

Amazing video.
As A minister, I must say this is the first video I have seen that a herbalist teaches as I do, I am not a calm, new age type herbalist, I am a minister number one, and herbalist Number two. I also wear a tie and many audios and videos I am doing is like this almost like a sermon with some excitement and
waliking back and forth.
 This for me was a new and very surprising find. I am a radical Christian and a radical herbalist. Take a listen at a very different way of a Christian herbalist in a Church talk of herbs. wow.

You can heal any disease, this hit me due to my wife's illness, many, and some of my own more minor ones. Christians watch this, very different and I LOVE IT. 

Great website is at,

 www.modernmanna.org/




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service