Saturday, March 12, 2016

Message and a Short Prophecy-Time To Engage

Note I saw the title from a word in due time, see that, it says time to awake, same message, same holy spirit, same mind. Different delivery, we see  it is like the four gospels , all true, different angles of truth. I am not saying this message or her short prophetic exhortation are scripture, in no way  do I mean that, Prophecy many times is extra biblical and it is why Prophecy is dangerous , to those who say , thus saith the lord, and it was not the lord, you, we will give account.


 
Jer 1:4 Now the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying,

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee; I have appointed thee a prophet unto the nations. (Biblical Predestination, this doctrine has free will, but the bible clearly teaches our lord has a plan for us , we must walk in it, arise and walk.)

Jer 1:6 Then said I, Ah, Lord Jehovah! behold, I know not how to speak; for I am a child.

Jer 1:7 But Jehovah said unto me, Say not, I am a child; for to whomsoever I shall send thee thou shalt go, and whatsoever I shall command thee thou shalt speak.

Jer 1:8 Be not afraid because of them; for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith Jehovah.

Jer 1:9 Then Jehovah put forth his hand, and touched my mouth; and Jehovah said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth:



Have you noticed almost all quality investigate Journalism site are all talking about the Presidential race, and not much more.
I pondered this in my prayer, a slow news day, the lord said a time of covering for his retirement ones to be prepared, back with the lord 100%, Ready to take battle stages assigned to you by the lord. You should be where you planned on being, NOW to your God Ordained Exodus to another place. Or, bugged in, as it is said, all is at home base and a Christian Refuge ministry, you may not fully know how the lord will use, where you are, be it around 100 people, or 100K people. The lord has set up a refuge in peoples hearts, it is a call. This was covered in Snyders last post below. It is true.

Many that do not fully know what their role is, it has been revealed and you lack faith to walk in that God ordained thing.

Do you have a plan? Are you gong it alone? A City or Suburb-wilderness? All depends on location. Example;
I am in the Barren Mojave Desert, silver valley.
This is a place only snakes and tumble weeds are out doors after 11, and again at 5 or later. dehydration, hydration, build some structures for Shade.
At present we have hydration figured out, but who knows. I have a 200 page,'Mission protocol- and advanced 200 page TEOTWAWNO-set ups.

Have a plan, what if a natural disastrous happens and no help for days, or little help in weeks, worse case, no one is coming.

This time , of no one coming, is happening. Example .L.A. Times ran a short story, telling people to arm themselves, because had to cut the police force down, as most cities.

A while back, San Bernardino County official, said people must arm themselves, as few police are available. This has a reason.

TPTB want all guns, but major places, news outlets, are causing a huge increase of fire arms. Why set this up, if the plan is to disarm everyone. Get guns, but we want to come and take them, its not hard to see, follow the money, it's like a war and the bankers fund both sides, all billions are made this why. The elite bet on your life and your enemies.

Insane.
This will take great faith in many of us who are small in faith.

From Myers Devotion Today, sand On This in This historic day we live in.


The Lord says, 'Time To Engage', Time To Move On
March 12

THE POSSIBILITY OF THE IMPOSSIBLE
"Lord, increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye would say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou rooted up, and be thou planted in the sea; and it would have obeyed you."-- Luk_17:5-6 (R.V.).


YOU ARE asking me to perform the impossible; I am sure that I can never become a great tree, said a tiny mustard seed, which is the smallest of all seeds, as it lay on the soft mould where it had dropped.

Suddenly it was caught up with a spadeful of earth, and buffed, it seemed, fathoms deep; in reality but a few inches! There it lay in darkness and neglect. After some weeks, a tiny green shoot appeared above the ground, and looked up to where the great parent-tree was growing; it whispered softly to itself, "Perhaps I shall be able to do it after all." "Do what?" "Perhaps I shall become a great tree in which the birds may shelter." "But a few weeks ago you said it was impossible . then I had no idea that Mother Nature would work in me as she has done; if she goes on pouring herself into me as she has been doing of late, there is nothing that I cannot do; yet not I, but her life which dwelleth and worketh in me."

There is no need to explain or enforce the meaning of the allegory. Our Lord had bidden His disciples forgive "until seventy times seven," and they had replied that such a thing would be impossible, without a great increase of faith. "No," said the Master, "you do not need quantity but quality."

All God's fullness will flow through the tiniest channel that faith opens out on His Almighty power. Faith is the open heart towards Him, and through the channel of faith Christ lives in and through us. Hudson Taylor heard God say: "I am going to evangelize inland China, and if you will walk with Me, I will do it through you." D.L. Moody said that the beginning of his marvellous ministry was the remark made in his hearing: "The world has yet to learn what God can do through a man wholly yielded to Him." It is not what we do, but what God does through us, that counts; and His mighty power, passing through the tiniest aperture of faith, keeps hollowing it wider.


PRAYER
Most Gracious Lord, Thou didst truly say, "Without Me ye can do nothing.'" We know that this is so by our past failures, when we have wrought in our own strength. Help us to use the little faith we have that it may become the channel for Thy wondrous power. AMEN.


The Prophecy, short three words-and four words

The Lord says, 'Time To Engage', Time To Move On




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service