Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2016

One Day We Shall Know

Psa 139:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.

Psa 139:2  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Psa 139:3  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

Psa 139:4  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

Psa 139:5  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

Psa 139:6  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Gill;

Psalms 139:6
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,.... Meaning either the knowledge of himself, such as God had of him, which was vastly superior to what he had of himself; and especially the knowledge of other persons and things, whether visible or invisible, in heaven, earth, or hell; things past, present, and to come; or else the manner in which God knew all this was amazing to him, and quite impenetrable by him; that he did know him, his thoughts, his words and actions, and so those of all others, was easy of belief; but how he should know all this was past his conception, and struck him with the profoundest admiration;

it is high; sublime, out of his reach, beyond his comprehension;

I cannot attain unto it; neither to such knowledge, nor to comprehend what it is in God; and how he should have it, and in what manner he exercises it. Kimchi, Jarchi, and Aben Ezra, connect the words with the following, as if the matter of his wonder and astonishment was the omnipresence of God, or where he should find a place to flee from him.


When reading this text, it is to far beyond human understanding to grasp, awake, asleep, standing, sitting, moving, coming, going, The lord knows and sees it all, he knows our thoughts from where he is. Our thoughts. This brings great comfort, I am a thinking man, I can not fathom the lord knows my every thought, when I make a mistake, or try something that does not work, the lord knows my heart, he knows your heart, and that is more than man knows. People only see, or they judge on what they think , but the lord is Judge, and thank the lord for that, he knows are inner motive, and if pure, we can be safe in his arms, knowing, OK I did not do so well on that one, and the lord says I know your heart, I know what you did, when you did it and why you did it. The Lord knows, but man can not grasp it.

In every mistake, or let down the lord comes in with Fatherly love, embraces us and weeps with us, and says, 'I love you, I Know you tried, keep trying, for that is all I want, is for you to try'.

When your in ministry, on line ministry whatever, you will have many who just do not know why you said something, or are doing something, again if from a pure heart, the lord smiles and says forget what man thinks try to follow me, yes you will fail, yes you will stumble, yes you will make promises and break them, like, I mean it Saturday, I will pray three hours instead of two, the lord loves a willing heart and a cheerful giver,a cheerful giver of our whole self as a living sacrifice.

When you are a doing, a motivator, like myself, it offends at times, I never mean it to, I am on a mission, I am motivated and try to motivate others to excellence, that is my job, I have been misunderstood, but I know the lord knows my heart and that is all that matters.
My name Dan, Danny, Daniel was given for an ordained reason, and I have found great comfort in my name many times it means, God is my Judge or God is judge.

You can not fail if you do nothing, but do nothing ,and you will never fail.
Think on this and the love and wonder of our lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service