Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Today is the True Passover time, March 15-Our 36th Wedding Anniversary-Pray for my wife.

The holiday of Pesach, or Passover, is an annual week long festival commemorating the Exodus of the Jews from Egypt and slavery.

The festival begins on the 15th day of the Hebrew calendar month of Nisan—which derives its name from the passing over of the homes of the Israelite slaves during the tenth plague.

My wife has gone from bad to worse,very, very hard day. I ask all to pray for Peggy. I was reflecting on, no matter how hard things are, today I have to things to think of, leaving the world and being born again.

We are suffering as many I am getting emails from, it seems from all over the world, everyone has a story. an illness, a death, a problem, distractions , but life. The Bride Of Christ is in great agony all I know is Jesus will see you through whatever you are going through and God is always still on the throne.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Peggy daily. Sorry that I haven't written. Many family issues as you said. My mom has been in the hospital twice and my brother has been in the hospital on and off the past month with liver and kidney failure. I am experiencing a lot more persecution when I try to even speak about God to any of my family. But, God keeps holding up my hands like Moses in this battle.
    God Bless-
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Peggy daily. Sorry that I haven't written. Many family issues as you said. My mom has been in the hospital twice and my brother has been in the hospital on and off the past month with liver and kidney failure. I am experiencing a lot more persecution when I try to even speak about God to any of my family. But, God keeps holding up my hands like Moses in this battle.
    God Bless-
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service