Saturday, April 30, 2016

I End David Wilkerson Week With -Wake Up Church-First Time In 2016 I have Posted This

Lord knows I have posted this video many times. I have not posted it in 2016, so I will now. Some may not have seen it. This one video has become my Favorite of all time, so once again wake up Church and May 1, May day, will do something else.

 Uploaded on Sep 10, 2009

A challenging compilation showing how far the church has fallen from the Biblical standard and the early church that Jesus built... This will impact you! This video was put together by YouTube user Holy Desperation

Here they all are in order:

1) David Wilkerson

2) Keith Daniel

3) Carter Conlon

4) Jim Cymbala

5) Leonard Ravenhill

All of them are great preachers that I highly recommend...










No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service