Translate

Friday, April 8, 2016

Our Bridge Over Troubled Waters Is The Cross Of Christ

This is an odd start to a message, but I will try and simply say how this all came to be.

My Daughter is a clone of Me, My son a clone of Peggy, the God Created genes are amazing.

My Daughter sort of freaked out,when I got up, I felt so much peace and glory, I thank all for your prayers.

My wife was able to sit up a few hours and her Birthday is today.

OK, I woke up so happy, and I started singing a bridge over troubled water, my daughter was in the other room, and said, "Dad holy cow, I was singing that same song to myself, in my head before bed, and my prayers, and your singing it".

That was stranger than fiction by itself, as out of the millions of songs she was singing the same song I sang in the morning. I do not know why I was singing it, nothing mystical just odd. Next, this is wild.

A sudden flash flood waxed Victorville and the area, so bad they had to call for local state of Emergency. 


The house just shook as we heard a rumble out side, we looked up, a Military helicopter was so close to the roof all we could see was its bottom coming from Ft Irwin and flying towards the flood. The flood warning is in effect till 7:30, I imagine soon someone on you tube will have a video of this.

NOTE: that area has had many times some very bad floods.

A flood, waters, a bridge over troubled waters fits, just strange.

I was given a word. Jesus is that bridge, not Simon and Garfunkel or any man, only Jesus.

You have all seen on tacks and publications for new believers the cross, people walking over it, and a deep chasm, hell, the cross is the only way .

Two verses came to my mind, this was much earlier, well before the flash floods, that was just a confirmation to this word, how strange, and yet glorious, not for the ones that just got hit by this.
My prayers go out to the ones that got hit hard.

All of this fits like a glove, would you not agree?

The two verse's that came to me was;

Isa 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Isa 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Reader do you feel overwhelmed, like your in a flood up to your neck? Jesus is with you.

Reader do you feel the sudden fiery trial has come on you and you feel you will be consumed? Jesus is with you.

As the earth reels back and forth, as the evil ones seem to be winning, know this, Jesus is that bridge , he will sustain you and hold you up. It may seem like you will not get out of what your going through but... Jesus is still on the throne.

I can empathize with you dear suffering one. It seems to get harder and harder each day, just to hang on, just to not lose it. 

This has happened before, and it will always happen, but we have a bridge Jesus, we have a Rock and a mighty fortress.

 'Hide under the wings of Jehovah until the calamity be over past'. It could be a while till it has over passed, (ended), so this is telling us all to stay very close to the lord in fellowship, one on one time with ABA Father as his children with simple child like faith, not childishness, but simple child like faith. It works,I know, I tell you the truth. Have a child like faith, this is the secret to trust and faith.

Ravinhill said, “One of the most dangerous things we can say, is, I got this one, I can handle it" no we can not, without Jesus, we can do nothing.

I still get daily emails by so many world wide that are at wits ends.

The economy in the E.U. USA, and all over, as well as parts of Africa. Many places in Africa are now Bankrupt as is the USA, but the network news talking heads, with the pillow prophecy of Peace, Peace all is fine, is a lie, 100 million people in the USA are out of work, and the rest, mostly, live pay check to pay check, many are being overcome and do not know what to do.

The answer is simple....Jesus, yes beloved, He is still on the throne, so worry not and stand on the rock, and walk in faith over this God given bridge today. This bridge is the holy of holies, and we have access into the holy place by the blood of our high priest Jesus Christ the lord.

Hang on Bride of Christ, its to late in the hour we live in to cave in now.
Hang on, I tell you, the lord will suddenly in his time come with great comfort and peace.

Still the number one thing I read in emails , I mean number one, is distractions, there are many, it's the enemy trying to distract you, so when you pray your mind is so cluttered it seems like a feeble prayer.

I have a word for you, it matters not if you have a cluttered mind, this is normal, when you pray no matter what, the lord always will hear every word. It seems  to some, the heavens are brass, so much suffering and evil in the world, but Jesus is still on the throne. Jehovah God, is still Jehovah God, and He is still on the throne.

I pray for the ones that have no one to pray for them.

If you need someone to talk to, vent, cry, pray with, send an email, or call the information, and the number is on this website , so use this and we will stand with you, pray with you, and listen to you with no Judgment, or cramming verse after verse on you.

 When you listen to another speak, it is a call to being silent, and not be a Job's counselor. When you have someone venting, just listen, it seems so many just need to vent, so listen and be in love.

Do not give up, do not fear all you see. The lord loves you as your true Father more than anyone could attempt to do.

I end this message with the song, not Christian, but the song that started our day.

Simon and Garfunkel 'A Bridge over troubled water' what a song, and one of my favorite albums of all time. 

Do not throw stones, because it is not a hymn, I am not going Post Modern on you, this is what the lord said, and the song is fitting. When you listen to the lyrics saying, 'I will be there' 'I will comfort you', put the name of Jesus in that and it will mean a lot more.

Lord bless you and I hope to be able to humbly minister to you today if you need it.

In Jesus love, grace, mercy, hang on, walk that bridge and stand on that rock, because The lord , right now, is still on the throne, he has you covered.

Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service