Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Post From My Herb Blog- Podcast Episode 4-Radical Herbalisem

This is a radical, and true message. Beloved time to WAKE UP.
From time to time I will post things about herbs. If you look at the link section the heading is, Ecc 11:6-I live by this verse. Never put all your eggs in one basket, we have all read that one.The herb school is also very much a Christian herb school, and blog as you will hear in this , very different podcast.

My life verse is as said ECC 11:6 it says,

 Ecc 11:6  In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

I had all my notes ready to record the next podcast infusions and also added an intro to the materia medica.

Many times when I have spoken in front of crowds large or small I have had the lord change on the spot what I should talk about...well..it just happened minuets before I recorded this podcast, so no notes, free flow, and radical.
I was pumped up by watching around 3 hours a two part documentary movie, talk, called. Healing autoimmune diseases in 30 days the movie. These are mostly MD's and not herbalists, such names as,
Dr. Peter Glidden, Dr. Jerry Tennant, Dr. Joel Wallach, Dr. Robert O. Young



The text says -
... Healing Autoimmune Disease, Cause of Autoimmune Diseases, Best Treatment for Autoimmune Disease, Autoimmunity Disease, M.S., Hashimotos, Lupus, RA, Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Ataxia New Breakthroughs in Autoimmune Disease



In Greens book, the herbal medicine makers guide, he was speaking about free radicals, and he said something that made me laugh, free radicals, sounds like most herbalists, to be a herbalist now, is radical, especially to the medical community the FDA the WHO and the CDC, it amazes me, stuns me one day an herbalist will be a enemy of state and a criminal, that day is coming faster than you may think.


Herb School link,

 http://dabaldoherbalschool.net/wp



Sunday, October 11, 2015

Mysterious Death of Holistic Doctors Uncovered

I have said a few times on this site to be an herbalist is and will be dangerous, illegal, and under persecuted. Today, just moments ago I saw a video, big information on something I did not know until just now. 
The post below this I wrote, yet a again, concerning the FDA and the herbalist that use, and give herbs and supplements, also alternative health practices that treat illness with out RX, big pharma will be a crime. This video, this information, blew my mind, it is a fact many of the natural DR's are being murdered in the so called free USA.

 Published on Oct 9, 2015

In this video Luke Rudkowski interviews Erin Elizabeth of health nut news, The lead investigative reporter in the case of 11 holistic doctors that have died mysteriously within the last 90 days.
http://dabaldoherbals.blogspot.com/2015/10/mysterious-death-of-holistic-doctors.html



The radical, truth on autoimmune illness links are.



http://dabaldoherbals.blogspot.com/2016/05/cure-any-autoimmune-disease-ms-type-2.html



http://dabaldoherbals.blogspot.com/2016/05/cure-any-autoimmune-disease-crohns-type.html

Time Management Video,

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBds66lK6g



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service