Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Prophecy May 19, 2016 3:33 Pm-Shout Aloud , My Word, My Word

Shout Aloud My Word, My Word-

Let all ears tingle at the hearing, for all flesh is as grass.
Be diligent to seek me, my will, my way, my face.

Shout Aloud My Word, My Word-

The fiery furnace, the holy flame,
It still brings forth my blessing, my true gold tried.
There is no other way.
Men still seek another, but there is but one.
Not around, not over, but through.

Shout Aloud, My Word, My Word-

Choose another way, it can only fail.
Stand and refuse my holy will,
Stand still and refuse to go one step.
Stand still and refuse to go through,
This is the only way.

Shout Aloud My Word, My Word-

Men still scoff at my way, and find pleasure in their own.
Your will, your way, your plans.
You will be left standing, beholding in a mirror, your own reflection, and not my Son's
Many stand with covered ears, but shout aloud, My Word, My Word.

Let all flesh tremble, let all men fall face down.
Behold your coming King, all his glory will be seen.

Shout Aloud, My Word, My Word-
Until there is no longer anyone, with covered ears.
All knees shall bow, all tongues will confess, that my Son Jesus is lord.
This will be the day, all men have open ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service